Award: The Versatile Blogger

Link Posted on Updated on

for nominating me. Please take a look at her site as it’s a treasure trove of short stories, reviews, artist links and other great blogging fun.

I would also like to thank Phil at Life Plan for a nomination for this award, too. Please stop by his site to see daily posts about everything he encounters in life and the philosophy of “never give up” — always something inspirational in his posts.

Very grateful for the consideration from both on-line friends, as this was first award I had been nominated for since blogging. Let’s get to the Versatile Blogger Award content!

desk

THE RULES:

• You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog! (Being kind)
  • Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination (passing the love, that was given)
  • Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice (At least)
  • Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful)

MY FACTS:

• I left a role in corporate technology management last fall and am focusing a writing career.
  • I’m very shy and awkward in person, but completely able to talk about anything when online.
  • I’m a sucker for romance but I can’t seem to enjoy any sort of romance novel.
  • If I could conjure up any talent, it would be singing or playing music. But I am basically as far from it as one could get in my current form.
  • I believe in past lives. I need to go through a regression!
  • I’m afraid I’ll never catch up on my book reviews or I’ll bore everyone to tears while on the pathway to completion. One of the two will happen.
  • If you tempt me with chocolate, I’m unable to say no to most things. Please don’t use it against me now that you know.

I NOMINATE:

Bentley ★ BookBastion.net

kathyscottage

bookprincessreviews

theorangutanlibrarian

cindy knoke

bettylouise31

*** More to come for other tags and awards!

37 thoughts on “Award: The Versatile Blogger

kathyscottage said:
    May 5, 2017 at 6:07 PM

Thanks so much for thinking of me! 🙂

May 5, 2017 at 6:09 PM

Thanks so much for the tag!!

May 5, 2017 at 6:10 PM

Thanks for the nomination! I love your answers! You definitely have to write about the regression when you do it!!

May 5, 2017 at 6:12 PM

That would be awesome. I’d record it and write up a whole story about it. But where to go for a real one…

cindy knoke said:
    May 5, 2017 at 6:19 PM

Congratulations! You will get many more! Thank you for your thoughtfulness~

May 5, 2017 at 6:22 PM

Thank You! Always like to share when I find other blogs worth people taking a look at.

kathyscottage said:
    May 5, 2017 at 6:40 PM

I’m linked challenged. I did answer the tag. 🙂

May 5, 2017 at 8:35 PM

Ha! I will check. I believe as long as you copy/paste with the link to the site, it works. But I’m sorta new to it too!

meltingpotsandothercalamities said:
    May 5, 2017 at 6:59 PM

Chocolate is good.
    And dang, you did this fast…

May 5, 2017 at 8:37 PM

Yes, and thank you again. I hope I did the link properly. Not sure if it sent anything out. I got the link from you when you did it.

meltingpotsandothercalamities said:
        May 6, 2017 at 2:55 PM

Oh, to pingback; go to the source site, copy it. Then there’s a button on the edit post, click it. Put a name in the second blank area, then press ok. That’ll link directly back to the site.

May 6, 2017 at 2:58 PM

cool, I will try to figure that out.

nildamacedopaulino said:
    May 5, 2017 at 7:00 PM

Nice BLOG!!! ADD my BLOG too!!! Kisses!!!!

May 6, 2017 at 1:28 PM

Thanks. Your comment went into spam. But I am enjoying your blog now that I am looking at it too! TAGGED!

honeyleafs said:
    May 5, 2017 at 7:44 PM

Hey, congratulations! You are a well deserving candidate! I wonder how are you capable of reading so many books and review them as well. I am really inspired! And thank u for visiting my place frequently, it really means a lot!

May 5, 2017 at 8:39 PM

Thank you! I appreciate it. I’m sure I will be tagging you for the next one… I went with the folks I’ve been following for the longest at this point… but I enjoy seeing your blog and look forward to more posts! I love that you say how long to read. That probably make such a difference for people looking to stop in quickly and get the most.

As for mine… some of the reviews I’m writing are for books I read in the last few years but never got around to writing the actual review. Still new review, but not everything was read just this week! 🙂

May 5, 2017 at 7:50 PM

Awww! Thanks for the nomination James. 😊 You’re so awesome. I’ll answer your tag sometime next week!

Caron Bull said:
    May 5, 2017 at 10:59 PM

Thanks for the nomination James. I’ll get to this as soon as I can. I’m totally with you there on the romance thing! Finally, someone that understands.

iamdes said:
    May 6, 2017 at 8:45 AM

Thank you for the tag! I haven’t done any tag/awards yet. Maybe it’s time for me to start. 😃

The Otaku Judge said:
    May 6, 2017 at 8:51 AM

I’m a fellow chocoholic too, Like you I am also quiet/shy in person, but most people online would never guess I like to leave comments.

May 6, 2017 at 8:54 AM

Chocolate can’t be avoided! Checking your site out more… I know so little about anime and manga. I suppose it’s learning time.

Karalee said:
    May 6, 2017 at 9:53 AM

Congratulations!

Inge | The Belgian Reviewer said:
    May 7, 2017 at 10:13 AM

Very interesting facts. I think you just haven’t found ‘your’ romance author yet, but I would keep on looking.. The books in romance are just as diverse as crime or any other genre so there’s bound to be one that delivers what you crave!

May 7, 2017 at 11:18 AM

Could be possible. Though outlander is not really romance, I did like that component with Jamie and Claire.

May 8, 2017 at 7:02 PM

You were way to kind to mention me. TY! That just shows what a nice young man you are.

The Versatile Blogger Award | BrizzleLass Books said:
    May 20, 2017 at 12:01 AM

[…] huge thanks to James at This Is My Truth Now for the nomination. James has a really interesting blog so do pop over to visit if you aren’t […]

The Versatile Blogger Award – mistysbookspace said:
    August 14, 2017 at 10:57 AM

[…] was tagged by James @ This Is My Truth Now and Noriko @ Diary of a Bookfiend for The Versatile Blogger Award. Once again this is such a quick […]