A to Z Fears: A list of 26 things that I’m afraid of, one for each letter, a challenge posed to any readers who would like to participate
As a follow-up to last week’s least favorite things from A to Z, this week we’re focusing on things we are afraid of, continuing the trend of the seventh day, ending the week on Sunday, as a list (we know I love them) of sorts that provides more in depth knowledge about me.
- Pick something that starts with that letter and add it to your own list. Don’t think about it… just come up with a couple ideas in under five seconds and choose the best of the bunch.
- It can be a thing or place, but not a named person. We don’t want anyone to feel left out!
- This week it’s your biggest fears… but next week will be something else. Add in any extra comments if you need to explain.
- Nominate 5 to 10 people at the bottom of your post that you want to re-post with their 26 items. Pick at random – no favorites!
- It’s a fun game, but if you are nominated and DO NOT want to participate, you don’t have to. Just ignore it! Totally OK.
- You may not have been nominated, but you can totally participate by following these rules.
- Post it as a reply on the person’s blog where you found it. Also post it on your own blog as a new post.
- Should we use a tag so we can see all the responses? Suggestions… AtoZFear
- This may not go anywhere if there is no participation other than me. And that’s OK. The 365 Daily Challenge was about me to start, so I cannot expect or force anyone else.
- Have fun and get to know your online friends. Tell us when you post your 26 items. Thanks!
A to Z Things I Fear
A – Alligators
B – Bats
C – Crocodiles
D – Death
E – Eerie sounds
F – Farting in public (Eww… that’s why I NEVER do it.)
G – Getting goosed (double points for me!)
H – Headless Things
I – Illness
J – Jersey Shore reality stars (my living nightmare)
K – Kidney stones
L – Lord Voldemort
M – Murder
N – Nuclear bombs
O – Open wounds getting infected
P – Paralysis
Q – Quandary, as in being in one
R – Ricocheted things coming back to hit me
S – Spiders
T – Tarantulas
U – Unidentifiable substances
V – Violence
W – Wet things (especially when I don’t know why it’s wet)
X – Xenophobics (their fear makes me fear for the world)
Y – Yacking (throwing up) in front of people
Z – Zits
People You Are Tagging
About Me & the “365 Daily Challenge”
I’m Jay and I live in NYC. By profession, I work in technology. By passion, I work in writing. I’ve always been a reader. And now I’m a daily blogger. I decided to start my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge” where since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life.
The goal: Knowledge. Acceptance. Understanding. Optimization. Happiness. Help. For myself. For others. And if all else fails, humor. When I’m finished in one year, I hope to have more answers about the future and what I will do with the remainder of my life. All aspects to be considered. It’s not just about a career, hobbies, residence, activities, efforts, et al. It’s meant to be a comprehensive study and reflection from an ordinary man. Not a doctor. Not a therapist. Not a friend. Not an encyclopedia full of prior research. Just pure thought, a blogged journal with true honesty.
Join the fun and read a new post each day, or check out my book reviews, TV/Film reviews or favorite vacation spots. And feel free to like, rate, comment or take the poll for each post.