A to Z Foods: A list of 26 foods that I either love or hate, one for each letter, a challenge posed to any readers who would like to participate. Maybe it’s the foods your mom made you when you were a kid… oh… Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers out there! xoxo
As a follow-up to last week’s fears from A to Z, this week we’re focusing on the foods we either love or absolutely hate (whichever you prefer), continuing the trend of the seventh day, ending the week on Sunday, as a list (we know I love them) of sorts that provides more in depth knowledge about me.
- Pick something that starts with that letter and add it to your own list. Don’t think about it… just come up with a couple ideas in under five seconds and choose the best of the bunch.
- It can be a hate or love, but not a specific restaurant or brand! I chose 13 things I loved and 13 things I hated. I’m all for equal opportunity!
- This week it’s foods you either love or hate… but next week will be something else. Add in any extra comments if you need to explain.
- It’s a fun game, but if you are nominated and DO NOT want to participate, you don’t have to. Just ignore it! Totally OK.
- You may not have been nominated, but you can totally participate by following these rules.
- Post it as a reply on the person’s blog where you found it. Also post it on your own blog as a new post.
- Should we use a tag so we can see all the responses? Suggestions… AtoZFood
- This may not go anywhere if there is no participation other than me. And that’s OK. The 365 Daily Challenge was about me to start, so I cannot expect or force anyone else.
- Have fun and get to know your online friends. Tell us when you post your 26 items. Thanks!
A to Z Foods I Love or Hate
A – Avocado (love)
B – Beans (hate)
C – Cake (love)
D – Donuts (love)
E – Eggs (love)
F – Frog’s Legs (hate)
G – Grapefruit (hate)
H – Hot Dogs (hate)
I – Ice Cream (love)
J – Jelly Beans (love)
K – Kale (love)
L – Liverwurst (hate)
M – Mushrooms (hate)
N – Nutella (love)
O – Octopus (hate)
P – Pickles (hate)
Q – Quiche (love)
R – Red cabbage (hate)
S – Sushi (love)
T – Tartare (love)
U – Unagi eel (hate)
V – Veal (love)
W – Watercress (hate)
X – Xylitol gum (hate)
Y – Yogurt (love)
Z – Zucchini (hate)
People You Are Tagging
NO ONE! Anyone who wants to participate should… But someone has to… I don’t want to feel like the guy in the video below!
About Me & the “365 Daily Challenge”
I’m Jay and I live in NYC. By profession, I work in technology. By passion, I work in writing. I’ve always been a reader. And now I’m a daily blogger. I decided to start my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge” where since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life.
The goal: Knowledge. Acceptance. Understanding. Optimization. Happiness. Help. For myself. For others. And if all else fails, humor. When I’m finished in one year, I hope to have more answers about the future and what I will do with the remainder of my life. All aspects to be considered. It’s not just about a career, hobbies, residence, activities, efforts, et al. It’s meant to be a comprehensive study and reflection from an ordinary man. Not a doctor. Not a therapist. Not a friend. Not an encyclopedia full of prior research. Just pure thought, a blogged journal with true honesty.
Join the fun and read a new post each day, or check out my book reviews, TV/Film reviews or favorite vacation spots. And feel free to like, rate, comment or take the poll for each post.