4 out of 5 stars for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, the 5th book in the original 7 book “Harry Potter” young adult fantasy series published in 2003 by J.K. Rowling. I cannot believe this is over 15 years old, as I think about what I want to put in my review. Given it’s HP, and everyone does review on it, I’m keeping it short. A few things I loved about this book:
1. Dolores Umbridge is awesome. Awesome as a villain, that is. She brings out the worst in so many people, and other then the Death Eaters and Lord Voldemort, Harry needs a foil on a day-to-day basis.
2. More dementors! Those have always been one of my favorite parts. And to see Harry protect his cousin Dudley… well that’s just cool!
3. The whole Pollyjuice potion usage at the trial is awesome.
4. Snape’s history is slowly unveiled.
5. It sets them on the battle against the Dark One to end all battles in the next couple of books!
For those new to me or my reviews… here’s the scoop: I read A LOT. I write A LOT. And now I blog A LOT. First the book review goes on Goodreads, and then I send it on over to my WordPress blog at https://thisismytruthnow.com, where you’ll also find TV & Film reviews, the revealing and introspective 365 Daily Challenge and lots of blogging about places I’ve visited all over the world. And you can find all my social media profiles to get the details on the who/what/when/where and my pictures. Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Vote in the poll and ratings. Thanks for stopping by. Note: All written content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators.