A to Z Happy Place: A list of 26 places that make you happy — challenge posed to any readers who would like to participate. Maybe it’s the innocence of childhood or that favorite vacation spot…. somewhere that always brings a smile to your face
As a follow-up to last week’s foods from A to Z, this week we’re focusing on the places that have brought us love and excitement, continuing the trend of the seventh day, ending the week on Sunday, as a list (we know I love them) of sorts that provides more in depth knowledge about me.
- Pick something that starts with that letter and add it to your own list. Don’t think about it… just come up with a couple ideas in under five seconds and choose the best of the bunch.
- It can be a named place or a general place. But it has to be an actual physical location; not metaphorical!
- This is the final week of the AtoZ items… the next grouping will be revealed in a few days!
- It’s a fun game, but if you are nominated and DO NOT want to participate, you don’t have to. Just ignore it! Totally OK.
- You may not have been nominated, but you can totally participate by following these rules.
- Post it as a reply on the person’s blog where you found it. Also post it on your own blog as a new post.
- Should we use a tag so we can see all the responses? Suggestions… AtoZPlaces
- This may not go anywhere if there is no participation other than me. And that’s OK. The 365 Daily Challenge was about me to start, so I cannot expect or force anyone else.
- Have fun and get to know your online friends. Tell us when you post your 26 items. Thanks!
A to Z Happy Places to Make Me Smile
A – Attics
B – Bookstores
C – Cotswolds
D – Dos Caminos (Mexican restaurant I eat at on Fridays)
E – Erga Bakery in Bethpage when I was growing up
F – Farms
G – Gardens
H – Home
I – Iceland (never been, but I do love the cold weather)
J – Jubilee (French restaurant I eat at once a week)
K – Kitchens
L – Libraries
M – Museums
N – New York City
O – Ocean
P – Parks
Q – Quality Meats (Steak restaurant in NYC)
R – Restaurants
S – Scotland
T – Trolleys
U – University campuses
V – Vineyards
W – Wishing Wells
X – X-Mas Tree Lots
Y – Yellowstone Park
Z – Zoo
People You Are Tagging
NO ONE! Anyone who wants to participate should… But someone has to or my friend below is gonna come after you!
About Me & the “365 Daily Challenge”
I’m Jay and I live in NYC. By profession, I work in technology. By passion, I work in writing. I’ve always been a reader. And now I’m a daily blogger. I decided to start my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge” where since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life.
The goal: Knowledge. Acceptance. Understanding. Optimization. Happiness. Help. For myself. For others. And if all else fails, humor. When I’m finished in one year, I hope to have more answers about the future and what I will do with the remainder of my life. All aspects to be considered. It’s not just about a career, hobbies, residence, activities, efforts, et al. It’s meant to be a comprehensive study and reflection from an ordinary man. Not a doctor. Not a therapist. Not a friend. Not an encyclopedia full of prior research. Just pure thought, a blogged journal with true honesty.
Join the fun and read a new post each day, or check out my book reviews, TV/Film reviews or favorite vacation spots. And feel free to like, rate, comment or take the poll for each post.