I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Roda via her blog at GrowingSelf. We connected a few weeks ago and I’m still exploring all the amazing content on her site. She has fantastic photographs and a really cool approach to documenting everything going on in her life. Please find a few minutes to stop by her blog and say hello.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” ~ Okoto Enigma.
How Does It Work:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Facts about Jay:
- My initial major in college was English Education, as I wanted to be a middle school English teacher. Then I decided, if I want my own kids, I couldn’t teach other students all day long and then come home to my own, so… I switched to English and added in several minors: Communication, Spanish, Business and Writing. I’m very diverse. Then what do I do… get a job in technology for 17+ years. And I don’t have any kids. What????
- I keep my food separated on my plate. If two things touch, I usually can’t eat it, unless it’s a dish cooked together, e.g. shrimp and grits or chicken and waffles. Those are totally fine combinations!!!
- I am not a fan of vegetables. I can eat most of them raw, but if you cook them… I so won’t eat them. Except eggplant and mushrooms. Those were put on the planet to kill me.
1) Are you a city mouse or a country mouse?
- I live in NYC, but if I had to pick a place to settle, it would be the country.
2) What is your Superpower?
- I can read quickly. I can add numbers pretty fast. I tend to guess people’s secrets.
3) Who is your role model?
- I don’t have one. 😦 I find things I like and want to add to my own personality from many different people, but I’ve yet to find a single person that I’d want to emulate 100%.
4) What Star Wars character would you be?
- I’d want to be Han Solo.
5) What is one word that describes YOU?
I am not going to select any specific names other than the last 5 people who commented on my blog… after doing several challenges, I’ve decided to offer it up to anyone who wants to participate… as it’s meant to be fun and social. So, the last 5 are:
1) What other country would you choose to live in?
2) Would you clone yourself if you could?
3) Where can you usually be found on a Saturday at 10pm?
4) What was your scariest dream?
5) Who surprises you more often than you’d expect?
Jay’s Favorite Post
I think it’s the 365 Daily Challenge intro… got the whole thing going!
I appreciate everyone who reads my blog, and especially those who comment and provide interactive conversation. I’d tag you all, but I don’t want to overwhelm you. Thank you.