I want to thank Avid Observer @ What Living Taught Me for nominating me for this award. We connected earlier in the month and have been having lots of fun chatting across different topics. You should check out the site to see all the great content for the wonderful things in life.
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
Seven fun and interesting facts about me:
- I taught kids how to bowl when I was a teenager. I worked in a bowling alley after school and on weekends, learning how to run the machines, the front desk, the kitchen, the bar (when I was a bit older!) and running all the bowling leagues.
- I love horror movies, books and TV shows. I sometimes get a little scared, but it’s the best feeling in the world. I know I’m alive!
- I write short stories, poetry, family dramas and mysteries. If you ever want to beta read or provide feedback, let me know.
- I can add numbers really quickly in my head… sometimes it hurts!
- I am an only child.
- I prefer cold weather. I don’t like to sweat unless I’m engaging in some form of exercise. Then it’s OK… temporarily… otherwise, bring on the cool weather, baby!
- I hate vegetables but I love lima beans. Very weird. Anyone else like that?
My 15 Nominees:
- Phil Soukoulis
- Carissa Reads It All
- Literary Dust
- Inge | The Belgian Reviewer
- Vuelve a Empezar
- By Hook Or By Book ~ Book Reviews, News, & Other Stuff
- Tiana (The Book Raven)
- Garabrandt Reviews
I’m Jay and I live in NYC. By profession, I work in technology. By passion, I work in writing. Once you hit my site “ThisIsMyTruthNow” at https://thisismytruthnow.com, you can join the fun and see my blog and various site content. You’ll find book reviews, published and in-progress fiction, TV/Film reviews, favorite vacation spots and my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge.” Since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life… see how you compare! Each month, I will post a summary of a trip I’ve taken somewhere in the world. I’ll cover the transportation, hotel, restaurants, activities, who, what, when, where and why… and let you decide for yourself if it’s a trip worth taking. Feel free to like, rate, comment or take the poll for each post. Tell me what you think.