- Create your own listicle tag, using the prompt from the person who tagged you.
- Tag the creator of the post (not-so-modern-girl!) so that she can read all your brilliant posts and see how the joy of listicles is being spread.-
- Nominate as many people as you want!
- Set those 5 people the subject/prompt of their listicle post!
Top 5 Non-Human Creatures:
- #1 – Dobby the House Elf from the J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter book series
- I suppose he may be part human, but I’m not sure where a house elf would exactly fit in. Either case, he’s not 100% human, so I’m going with him. I love how he wants to do the right thing, but he’s trapped to always listen to his master. But when Harry tricks Lucius Malfoy into handing Dobby his freedom, it’s amazing and deserved.
- #2 – Aslan the Lion from C.S. Lewis’ Chronicles of Narnia book series
- The lion is always king of the jungle, but when this lion gives up his life to protect the children, you know he’s worthy of your love.
- #3 – The Grand High Witch from Roald Dahl’s The Witches book
- This witch may be part-human, but when she transforms, she’s not at all what you think she is… a nasty old rat! And when she dies into a melting little puddle, it’s fantastic.
- #4 – Charlotte the Spider from E.B. White’s Charlotte’s Web book
- While Wilbur the Pig might be the center of attention, it’s Charlotte who does all the work and unfortunately dies in the end. Her sacrifice makes her my heroine.
- #5 – Flying Monkeys from L. Frank Baum’s Wizard of Oz book series
- In honor of Orangutan, I choose this classic little beast who loves to torture their prey, but we later learn is more than just a monkey. At one point, they could even talk!
The following five (5) people must choose the top 5 “best friend” characters you love in all the books you’ve ever read… and respond with those (if you want to participate — you don’t have to!!!)
I’m Jay and I live in NYC. By profession, I work in technology. By passion, I work in writing. Once you hit my site “ThisIsMyTruthNow” at https://thisismytruthnow.com, you can join the fun and see my blog and various site content. You’ll find book reviews, published and in-progress fiction, TV/Film reviews, favorite vacation spots and my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge.” Since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life… see how you compare! Each month, I will post a summary of a trip I’ve taken somewhere in the world. I’ll cover the transportation, hotel, restaurants, activities, who, what, when, where and why… and let you decide for yourself if it’s a trip worth taking. Feel free to like, rate, comment or take the poll for each post. Tell me what you think. Note: All content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators.