AWARD: Unique Blogger

Many thanks to Nel @ Reactionary Tales for nominating me for the Unique Blogger Award. I appreciate it. Nel and I chat every day and have lots to cover on our blogs. She’s always showing us the animals that need more attention, interesting posts with useful info and fun book reviews. Go check out her site if you haven’t seen it before. It’s unique!

The Rules:

• Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
  • Answer the questions.
  • In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
  • Ask them 3 questions.

Questions:

If you could have your pick of book to make into movie, what would it be?

I’d like to see The Marriage Pact by Michelle Richmond made into a movie. I just read the book and it has some very interesting scenes which would play out well on screen. It has suspense, romance, mystery, historical touch points and a bit of crazy.

What inspires you most about your blog?

Connecting with people all around the world. Learning about new cultures and meeting different kinds of people. Opens up your eyes to more than just your own little world.

What author inspires you?

This was a tough one, as I wanted to pick an author who has several books that are somewhat inspirational without being religious or spiritual. Perhaps Mitch Albom. I adored The Five People You Meet in Heaven.

What’s your favorite Disney song?

Pour Unfortunate Souls from The Little Mermaid or Circle of Life from The Lion King.

Nominations:

My three questions are:

• If you could have an author create your perfect world, which author would it be and what would the world look like?
  • What person would you want to co-write a new blog site with? Why?
  • If you had to change jobs but could only choose from these 3, which one and why? Designer. Dentist. Mechanic.

My nominees are:

Note: If you’ve been nominated before or aren’t interested, feel free to skip. No worries! Congrats to all the nominations.

About Me

I’m Jay and I live in NYC. By profession, I work in technology. By passion, I work in writing. Once you hit my site “ThisIsMyTruthNow” at https://thisismytruthnow.com, you can join the fun and see my blog and various site content. You’ll find book reviews, published and in-progress fiction, TV/Film reviews, favorite vacation spots and my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge.” Since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life… see how you compare!

34 thoughts on “AWARD: Unique Blogger

June 22, 2017 at 12:58 PM

Ugh! That last one is a trick question. Dentists are the worst hahaha. Love your Disney choices and I think the Marriage Pact would make a good movie! I feel like it would be on the level of Unfaithful or Basic Instinct.

Thank you for thinking of me!😊

aquibview said:
    June 22, 2017 at 12:59 PM

Congratulations bro.

foodinbooks said:
    June 22, 2017 at 1:51 PM

Congratulations, and thank you for the nomination!

Kristin @ Kristin Kraves Books said:
    June 22, 2017 at 1:58 PM

Mitch Albom is a great answer! The Five People You Meet in Heaven is one of my favourite books! It is on of the books that got me in to reading.

hsimone said:
    June 22, 2017 at 2:10 PM

Congratulations! Great answers! Connecting with people from all over the world is pretty awesome. Poor Unfortunate Souls and The Circle of Life are pretty awesome songs. 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

Dani @ Perspective of a Writer said:
    June 22, 2017 at 3:01 PM

Thanks for the nomination!! I will surely answer your questions sometime soon. It’s so cool to be thought of as unique but actually is very true in my case, lol. (That’s a good thing, right?!) Your questions are great… ill have to think of equally great answers… also The Marriage Pact would make a great movie! 😊

Ann Marie Bryant said:
    June 22, 2017 at 3:46 PM

Congratulations on your nomination!

Norin said:
    June 22, 2017 at 6:46 PM

Congratulations on the nomination! As usual, you totally deserve it 🙂 You are one of the most inspirational people I’ve met, who encompasses various facets of personality that make others want to be friends with. I’m really enjoying reading your 365 Daily Challenge!

June 23, 2017 at 7:56 AM

Thank you very much. I am so glad to make these connections and help bring something fun and warm to other people as I get in return. 🙂

June 22, 2017 at 11:26 PM

Congrats, James! This is a neat award and I loved your answers. 😊

Elle said:
    June 23, 2017 at 12:40 AM

Congratulations!

Aak fictionspawn said:
    June 23, 2017 at 12:04 PM

Congratulations, and thanks a lot for nominating me:) It feels eally good to know you appreciate my blog.

Sophie @ Blame Chocolate said:
    June 24, 2017 at 5:59 AM

Congratulations, James! Poor Unfortunate Souls is one of my favorite Disney songs of all time too 🙂 (right alongside I’ll Make a Man Out of You)
    Thank you so much for the nomination! I’ve already done this one but I really appreciate you thinking of me 😊

[…] this week but twice for the Unique Blogger Award!! Thank you so much, Nel @ Reactionary Tales and Jay@ThisisMyTruthNow for nominating me for the Unique Blogger Award! Thank both of you so much! They both have […]

[…] the Liebster Award nomination! And thank you both Nel @ Reactionary Tales and Jay@ThisisMyTruthNow for the Unique Blogger Award!! Lastly, I want to thank Jay@ThisisMyTruthNow and […]

Unique Blogger Award – Perspective of a Writer said:
    August 6, 2017 at 10:31 AM

[…] this award that I forgot I was nominated for at the end of June. How it does my heart right! I am a UNIQUE BLOGGER!! I needed that […]