- Link back to BookBum’s original post, so she can see all your answers! (Remember to do this via pingback, she won’t get a notification if not!)
- Thank the person who tagged you… show some love!
- Come up with your answers
- Then tag others to keep the tag going!
You are cast away onto a remote desert island:
- You can bring 5 albums – what are they?
- You can bring one book – which is it? You are provided with a Bible/ other religious text if you want it, as well as the Complete Works of Shakespeare. No series!
- You can have one luxury item (it has to be inanimate and can’t help you escape the island) – what is it?
I am the single worst person to ask this question as I don’t buy music or albums. I am a radio guy and always find a station I love. I do download some songs on Spotify, but I like different artists and genres, so I’m just gonna pick 5 artists and we’ll assume it will be a compilation of their best songs. And to be fair, I’ll explain why.
- Phantom of the Opera
- We all need a little drama and excitement. I love this entire score and see its dark side, its beauty and its ability to make me laugh and cry. I’d need both those things on a desert island.
- I’ve come to love and adore her music over the years. It’s haunting. It stays with you. The lyrics are beautiful. I can get lost in the message and forget that I’m stuck on an island.