Many thanks to my friend for cwhiteweb for tagging me. You must check out her site for great content, but especially for her daily 6 word writing challenge… the two characters have been dating for the last 85 days and there’s lots of interesting action going on in only 6 words! Also, Cheila from pinkfordays created this tag, so check that out too!
- Say who created the tag and provide a link to their blog.
- Do a blog post showing your Tag.
- Add the logo to the post.
- Always thank the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and, if you like, say something positive and supportive about their blog.
- Choose 5 bloggers that you don’t know very well or that are just starting their blog.
- Go over to their blogs and read a few posts, like and comment.
- Say 3 things you love about their blogs; (3 things for each blogger)
- Those 5 bloggers are automatically nominated to do the same.
- Nominate two bloggers who have been doing this for a longer time! Don’t forget to let them know you’re nominated them!
My nominees are:
Five (5) people I am relatively new friends with… who all deserve a shout-out and mention… some have had blogs for a while, some are brand new. Go check ’em out!
- Kawther @ The Villain Library
- The photos, the layout and the whole villain concept
- Hussein @ Hussein1987
- Blogs about social matters, has a multi-cultural feel to the site and is very friendly
- Kiersten @OnceUponASpineBlog
- Site Organization, colors on the blog and the detail in each of her posts
- Waking Up On The Wrong Side of 50
- Humor, Honesty and Photos
- Robin @ The Robin’s Nest
- Food, Passion and Advice
About Me & the “365 Daily Challenge”
I’m Jay and I live in NYC. By profession, I work in technology. By passion, I work in writing. I’ve always been a reader. And now I’m a daily blogger. I decided to start my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge” where since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life.
The goal: Knowledge. Acceptance. Understanding. Optimization. Happiness. Help. For myself. For others. And if all else fails, humor. When I’m finished in one year, I hope to have more answers about the future and what I will do with the remainder of my life. All aspects to be considered. It’s not just about a career, hobbies, residence, activities, efforts, et al. It’s meant to be a comprehensive study and reflection from an ordinary man. Not a doctor. Not a therapist. Not a friend. Not an encyclopedia full of prior research. Just pure thought, a blogged journal with true honesty.
Join the fun and read a new post each day, or check out my book reviews, TV/Film reviews or favorite vacation spots. And feel free to like, rate, comment or take the poll for each post. Note: All written content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators.