Thank you so much to Angelica @ TheBookCoverGirls for nominating me for this award. Angelica shares a book blogging site a friend. Go check out their cool 2017 reading challenge!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
Questions Asked of Me
What is the book that has made you cry the most? The one that completely broke your heart and made you spill all your tears?
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I adore Leisel and the book that passes through so many hands. The topic is a tough one, and you already know the outcome: Nazi Germany and The Holocaust. But it’s handled so well and the characters will truly impact you.
If you could change places with a fictional character (from TV, book, movie etc.) would you? If so, which character and why? Keeping in mind that while you are in their world, they are in yours, living your life!
- I would not change places… there are a few people I’d like to be for different reasons, but everyone has love and hate, happiness and pain. I wouldn’t want to trade up or down, as you never know what might happen to you in someone else’s place.
The world has turned into a zombie apocalypse and you are alone! You have the magical ability to bring a single fictional character to life to help you survive. Who would you bring to help you? Why them of all people?
- I would bring Lisbeth Salander from The Millennium Series, as she seems to be capable of doing anything! I’m sure she’d save me from going crazy, protect me from all the bad things and provide some solid friendship.
So…Who do I tag?
And what are the nominee’s questions?
- What is your most unique quality and how does it materialize itself in your blog?
- Your favorite author comes to you for advice about his/her next book, hoping to decide on the best path. Which author, book series, character and plot would you recommend?
- Which job in the government would you want and why?
I’m Jay and I live in NYC. By profession, I work in technology. By passion, I work in writing. Once you hit my site “ThisIsMyTruthNow” at https://thisismytruthnow.com, you can join the fun and see my blog and various site content. You’ll find book reviews, published and in-progress fiction, TV/Film reviews, favorite vacation spots and my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge.” Since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life… see how you compare!