Thank you to Kate for tagging me for this one! Please go check out all the cool graphics, content and fun on her site. Full of new stuff that will open up a new world of fiction and art for you. This is an awesome tag as it gives you the opportunity to make your own tag using the listicle guideline. The definition of a listicle is:
- Create your own listicle tag, using the prompt from the person who tagged you.
- Tag the creator of the post (not-so-modern-girl!) so that I can read all your brilliant posts and see how the joy of listicles is being spread.
- Nominate as many people as you want!
- Set those 5 people the subject/prompt of their listicle post!
Top 5 Psychological Thrillers
Prompt is: 5 psychological thriller or mystery pieces of fiction, (that can include books, movies, TV shows and anime, or web comics) that you’ve either read or watched, or want to read or watch.
- Book: “You” by Caroline Kepnes.
- The narrator is amazing. The stalker is fantastic. And the drama is awesome. Check out my review here.
- Movie: Silence of the Lambs
- Hannibal is just such a wonderful character. And the way in which he works with Clarice is stunning.
- TV Show: Pretty Little Liars
- I know it’s about teenage girls. But the drama of “Who is A?” or “Who is Uber A?” or “Who is AD?” is very captivating. It got a little tedious at times, but there were so many great shocking moments.
- Movie & TV Show: Pyscho / Bates Motel
- The whole concept of is Norman crazy or not and the shower scene… and his obsession with his mother… so many things to fall for!
- Book: “The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo” by Steig Larsson
- It has everything I love: genealogy, murder, family drama, love, suspense… and I still haven’t seen the movies!!! Check out my review here.
- Choose 5 favorite characters who died in some of your most beloved books or movies. Name the author/director, book/movie, character and way in which (s)he died. Then replace that character with another one from the same book/movie who you would have preferred died in your favorite’s place.
I’m Jay and I live in NYC. By profession, I work in technology. By passion, I work in writing. Once you hit my site “ThisIsMyTruthNow” at https://thisismytruthnow.com, you can join the fun and see my blog and various site content. You’ll find book reviews, published and in-progress fiction, TV/Film reviews, favorite vacation spots and my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge.” Since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life… see how you compare!