Many thanks to DarqueDreamerReads for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger award. I’ve been nominated before, but these are new questions that I couldn’t resist. And speaking of not resisting, you should give in to the temptation to check out this Cali Girl’s blogging website. I have been finding great book reviews there since we became e-friends a few months ago. Go now!
This is an award for those blogs which bring sunshine into your life… interpret it any way you feel is appropriate, but follow these guidelines:
1.) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2.) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3.) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions Asked of Me:
- If you had to stick with one book genre for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Mystery Fiction. I love to curl up with a good puzzle to unwind.
- If you had to dye your hair a color, or colors, to represent your soul, what color, or colors, would you choose?
- Oranges and Browns. My hair is already brown, so I would only have to add in some orange for warmth. Brown because it’s foundational… like me.
- What charity or awareness foundation is close to your heart?
- Finding homes for pets
- If you could travel back in time, which time period would you choose?
- 1970s… disco… or 1870s… Industrial Age changes. And the authors I love!
- What is the one book, movie, or television show that has brought sunshine to your life?
- Harry Potter. I could read them or watch them any day!
- What is your all time favorite food?
- Sushi. Could eat it all the time.
- What is your favorite band or artist?
- It changes from time to time, but right now Maroon 5.
- What would the title of your autobiography be?
- Duality in One
- What would your character’s name be in a fantasy novel?
- Intensifier because I am always intense and deep in my thoughts, which would be the one reason people come to when they are unsure about things and need help for the future!
- What is your favorite flower?
- Calla Lily, such beautiful colors and shapes
- What required school reading books did you enjoy?
- Greek plays like Oedipus Rex and Antigone… great plots and characters
I’m cheating and only picking 5 people as I’ve nominated a bunch of people lately and don’t want to overwhelm them!
My Questions For You:
- Where is the best place to watch the sunrise or sunset?
- What color do you wear the most often?
- How many siblings do you have?
- Which charity would you leave all your money to in the future?
- If you lived in another country, what would it be?
- What are your favorite and least favorite candy bars?
- What is you favorite time of day?
- What is the least favorite part of your own blog?
- What food causes you to pig out the most?
- What actress would you want to meet for coffee?
- Where is your most ticklish spot?
I’m Jay and I live in NYC. By profession, I work in technology. By passion, I work in writing. Once you hit my site “ThisIsMyTruthNow” at https://thisismytruthnow.com, you can join the fun and see my blog and various site content. You’ll find book reviews, published and in-progress fiction, TV/Film reviews, favorite vacation spots and my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge.” Since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life… see how you compare! Each month, I will post a summary of a trip I’ve taken somewhere in the world. I’ll cover the transportation, hotel, restaurants, activities, who, what, when, where and why… and let you decide for yourself if it’s a trip worth taking. Feel free to like, rate, comment or take the poll for each post. Tell me what you think. Note: All content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators.