Many thanks to Alex @ Coffee Loving Bookoholic for nominating me for this award. Please check out Alex’s site before you even finish reading my tag. You might meet a new friend!!!
What Is This Award
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
- anybody nominated can nominate up to eight other bloggers
- the nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator
- the questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions
- if any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award
- do you listen to music while reading? if yes, what’s your favorite music to listen to?
- No, I don’t. I need utter quiet to read and comprehend. If I’m surface reading an article or blog, I can have other noises in the background, but if it’s a novel or something important, I usually go to a room by myself.
- if you had to choose, would you rather live near the mountains or at the beach?
- Absolutely the mountains. I love cool weather with different levels of nature and structures. I do not like warm weather and I am not a swimmer.
- in case you’re watching booktube, who is your favorite booktuber and why?
- I don’t watch it. I’ve never been comfortable with myself on camera nor on web videos, as they make noise when you’re trying to be in a quiet location. I would like to give them a chance. Any suggestions from my friends reading this?
- Roda @ Growing Self
- Nel @ Reactionary Tales
- Jo-Ann @ Inspiration Pie
- Noriko @ BookfiendSite
- Claire @ BrizzleLass Books
- Mischenko @ ReadRantRock&Roll
- What would you like bloggers to do more of that they aren’t doing right now?
- Tell us 4 things about yourself, one of which is not true… and see if we can guess.
- Describe a perfect day that balances all the things you love.
I’m Jay and I live in NYC. By profession, I work in technology. By passion, I work in writing. Once you hit my site “ThisIsMyTruthNow” at https://thisismytruthnow.com, you can join the fun and see my blog and various site content. You’ll find book reviews, published and in-progress fiction, TV/Film reviews, favorite vacation spots and my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge.” Since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life… see how you compare! Feel free to like, rate, comment or take the poll for each post. Tell me what you think. Note: All content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators.