Thank you to Kate @ Melting Pots And Other Calamities for nominating me for this award. Kate has a great site and you should check it out; that’s all I am going to say for now, as tomorrow’s 365 Daily Challenge actually highlights her as my Recommended Blogger to know. How amusing this all lined up…
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people and notify them.
- Link back to the creator of the award.
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
Three Things About Myself:
- I spent a few weeks in Cambodia, Singapore and Thailand. Loved it!
- I’m an only-child but definitely not spoiled.
- I once attempted to dye my brown hair a blonde color, as I love when dark roots hide under light colored hair. The end result… I had rust-colored hair for a few days. And to make it seem real, I spoke with a weird Irish and Scottish accent so that people thought I was foreign. I have to have my fun sometimes.
1. What is the coolest handmade thing you’ve ever received?
- My first girlfriend’s (yeah, I know, right???) grandmother crocheted a blanket for me when I turned 13. I still sleep with it…
2. Is there a villain or antagonist that you can’t help but call a favorite character? If so, who?
- Hopefully this doesn’t offend anyone, but I enjoy reading books where the antagonist is some for of a devil or Satan-like character, as it’s always amusing to see what (s)he comes up with as the punishment for victims.
3. Which character would you most like to be from whatever you’re currently reading or watching?
- Sherlock Holmes: I would love to be a witty, intelligent and sexy detective!!!
4. What is a show, anime, or webcomic that desperately needs another season? Or a book that needs a sequel?
- I’d like to see another season of LOST to try and fix that awful series finale.
5. What are some animations and/or webcomics that you think have some of the best art?
- But I don’t watch them, so how do I know??? I’m sorry! Everyone else can suggest one for me.
My Favorite Post:
- What’s been the greatest mystery you’ve attempted to solve in your own life?
- What country is most likely your next vacation or trip?
- Do you have a doppelganger? Describe.
- When did you and I first start connecting and over what topics?
- What do you love most about your own blog or site?
About Me & the “365 Daily Challenge”
I’m Jay and I live in NYC. By profession, I work in technology. By passion, I work in writing. I’ve always been a reader. And now I’m a daily blogger. I decided to start my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge” where since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life.
The goal: Knowledge. Acceptance. Understanding. Optimization. Happiness. Help. For myself. For others. And if all else fails, humor. When I’m finished in one year, I hope to have more answers about the future and what I will do with the remainder of my life. All aspects to be considered. It’s not just about a career, hobbies, residence, activities, efforts, et al. It’s meant to be a comprehensive study and reflection from an ordinary man. Not a doctor. Not a therapist. Not a friend. Not an encyclopedia full of prior research. Just pure thought, a blogged journal with true honesty.
Join the fun and read a new post each day, or check out my book reviews, TV/Film reviews or favorite vacation spots. And feel free to like, rate, comment or take the poll for each post. Note: All written content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators.