The award was created by Maggie at Dreaming of Guatemala who stated:
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include the reason behind the award.
3. Include the banner in your post.
4. Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
5. Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
6. Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
7. Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
8. Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
Questions To Me
- What is your worst fear in your life?
- Dying without living to my full potential
- Are you left-handed or right-handed? If you’re right-handed, are you inherently right-handed or were you forced?
- Right-handed all my life
- Tell us about the happiest moment you have ever had in your life if you don’t mind.
- I’m not sure I know the happiest one, but definitely when I completed my first novel and actually thought to myself “you accomplished a major goal.”
- If you could go back in time and re-experience a certain event/time period, when is it and why?
- I’d like to re-live college knowing more about myself now. I would make some different decisions — nothing major — just to learn to appreciate life more than always studying.
- Where are you from?
- Born in Fort Myers, Florida but grew up in Bethpage, New York.
- What is your least favorite social media platform and why?
- SnapChat. I do not like posting videos of myself. It often breaks the device.
- If you could have Doraemon’s Anywhere Door (for those of you who don’t know what it is, it is basically a magical door that transports you anywhere you want in an instant), where would you go?
- My head’s exploding. I can’t pick only one place. OK fine, you’re so mean to me, Noriko… only for you!!! I’d go to Elizabethan Times in England to visit the Kings and Queens and try to advise them of what they should do differently. 🙂
- What’s the 2nd item on your bucket list?
- Invent something that truly makes a difference for human beings.
- Any summer plans?
- Normal stuff. Fire Island weekend. Trip to Louisiana to visit family. Work on the NYC Terrace Garden.
- What life lesson do you appreciate the most and why?
- Always be honest, express your thoughts and be open-minded. You’ll accomplish more than anyone else can if you follow those guidelines.