Many thanks to Roda @ Growing Self for nominating me for this award. I’ve been nominated recently, but she has different questions, so I definitely wanted to participate. She had a beautiful sight with tons of inspirational messages and pictures. You need to check it out, as I promise you’ll find something you love.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award‘ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” ~ Okoto Enigma.
How Does It Work:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Facts about Jay:
- I’m short for a guy — only 5’6″
- I cannot whistle
- I love Tudor style homes
Roda’s Questions To Me:
- Are you more the talkative or listening type in social settings?
- Definitely the listener. I will talk if I am close with the people, but if it’s a gathering of people I don’t know all that well, or even some friendlies, I am usually quiet and listen to everyone else.
- Do you prefer to read the book or watch the movie?
- Read the book — always before watching the movie
- Which cartoon character would you say best describes you or you can relate to most?
- I haven’t watched cartoons in years, but probably Scooby Doo!
- Are you good at board games? If yes, which one?
- Yes, all of them. I rule at all games, particularly Life and Sorry!
- If you’re at a party would you describe yourself as a dancer or more of an observer?
- Definite observer… unless I’ve had 4+ drinks, then I am the dancer. Or stripper. It can get bad!
Jay’s Favorite 2nd Post (I included my favorite in the last award)
- It’s the beginning of the 365 Daily Challenge Post!
Jay’s Questions For Those Nominated
- What other blogger would you want to do a co-written post with?
- If you had to choose sweet or salty as the only flavor for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- What inspirational speaker or motivator always captures your attention?
- Do you consider yourself clever, smart or lofty? Or all 3?
- Where will you retire?
About Me & the “365 Daily Challenge”
I’m Jay and I live in NYC. By profession, I work in technology. By passion, I work in writing. I’ve always been a reader. And now I’m a daily blogger. I decided to start my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge” where since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life.
The goal: Knowledge. Acceptance. Understanding. Optimization. Happiness. Help. For myself. For others. And if all else fails, humor. When I’m finished in one year, I hope to have more answers about the future and what I will do with the remainder of my life. All aspects to be considered. It’s not just about a career, hobbies, residence, activities, efforts, et al. It’s meant to be a comprehensive study and reflection from an ordinary man. Not a doctor. Not a therapist. Not a friend. Not an encyclopedia full of prior research. Just pure thought, a blogged journal with true honesty.
Join the fun and read a new post each day, or check out my book reviews, TV/Film reviews or favorite vacation spots. And feel free to like, rate, comment or take the poll for each post. Note: All written content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators.