Many thanks to Patty @ Moohnshine’s Corner for nominating me for this award and the great questions she’s provided. Patty has awesome reading tastes and life adventures. You must visit her site today… you could find a cake out of it!
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people and notify them.
- Link back to the creator of the award. (Okoto Enigma)
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
Three Things About Myself
- I am planning a trip to North Carolina in September. Anyone have recommendations?
- I am awake doing this tag at 1:49 AM which is 3 hours past my bedtime. How did that happen?
- I wrote the first chapter of a new novel, Father Figure, today. It feels great!
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
- Sherlock Holmes
- If you were the stranded on a deserted island and could choose one celebrity to be with you, who would that be and why?
- Ewan McGregor for lots of reasons that are my business and only my business…. ok, I’ll share a few: he’d make me laugh, he’d be fun to look at and he’d work hard to get saved
- Which author is on your bucket list to meet and why?
- Ken Follett for his imagination, creativity and focus
- If you could volunteer for an outreach program, which would you chose and why?
- Pet Care or Children’s Foster Care
- What book character would best describe you and why?
- I am not sure…. I am so many people wrapped up in one body and mind, I can’t narrow it down. I’ve definitely got a bit of Pip from Great Expectations inside my brain.
Questions For My Nominations:
- What is the biggest change in your last ten years?
- What world leader do you admire and why?
- What is the best meal you know how to cook well?
- How do you feel about insect and reptiles?
- If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
Link to My Favorite Post:
Note: This isn’t my ultimate favorite post, but I used that last time. So this is a recent one I enjoyed writing.
About Me & the “365 Daily Challenge”
I’m Jay and I live in NYC. By profession, I work in technology. By passion, I work in writing. I’ve always been a reader. And now I’m a daily blogger. I decided to start my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge” where since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life.
The goal: Knowledge. Acceptance. Understanding. Optimization. Happiness. Help. For myself. For others. And if all else fails, humor. When I’m finished in one year, I hope to have more answers about the future and what I will do with the remainder of my life. All aspects to be considered. It’s not just about a career, hobbies, residence, activities, efforts, et al. It’s meant to be a comprehensive study and reflection from an ordinary man. Not a doctor. Not a therapist. Not a friend. Not an encyclopedia full of prior research. Just pure thought, a blogged journal with true honesty.
Join the fun and read a new post each day, or check out my book reviews, TV/Film reviews or favorite vacation spots. And feel free to like, rate, comment or take the poll for each post. Note: All written content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators.