I’ve been nominated by MomsBookCollection for the Unique Blogger Award. Thank you very much. If you love books, you need to go check out all the cool stuff on her blog
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
QUESTIONS TO ME
1. Which Author would you love to meet in person?
- Ken Follett. I think he has such a beautiful and wicked imagination.
2. Where would you live, Jungle or Mountains?
- Mountains. It’s cooler. The jungle would be fun, but I’d sweat too much.
3. What is your favorite restaurant to go to and why?
- I love Mexican food. I’m often seen at Rosa Mexicana on 1st Avenue on Friday evenings. Mojito. Guacamole. Yum!
MY QUESTIONS TO YOU
- What talent do you have that people would be surprised to know?
- What do you want to change about your blog?
- Where else would you want to live if somewhere other than your current country?
Note: I’ve been nominated for this one before, but there are new questions, so I’m still doing it; however, I’m only nominating 5 people instead of 8 to 13.
About Me & the “365 Daily Challenge”
I’m Jay and I live in NYC. By profession, I work in technology. By passion, I work in writing. I’ve always been a reader. And now I’m a daily blogger. I decided to start my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge” where since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life.
The goal: Knowledge. Acceptance. Understanding. Optimization. Happiness. Help. For myself. For others. And if all else fails, humor. When I’m finished in one year, I hope to have more answers about the future and what I will do with the remainder of my life. All aspects to be considered. It’s not just about a career, hobbies, residence, activities, efforts, et al. It’s meant to be a comprehensive study and reflection from an ordinary man. Not a doctor. Not a therapist. Not a friend. Not an encyclopedia full of prior research. Just pure thought, a blogged journal with true honesty.
Join the fun and read a new post each day, or check out my book reviews, TV/Film reviews or favorite vacation spots. And feel free to like, rate, comment or take the poll for each post. Note: All written content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators.