Many thanks to Mischenko for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award. I gushed over her in a post earlier today, and if I do it anymore, she won’t believe me. So… just go check it out and don’t tell her you know me! 🙂
Here are the rules:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the person who nominated you
4. Nominate 7 people
5. Ask 7 questions
1. What’s something you find yourself worrying about or thinking about frequently?
- Whether or not I will be a successful author, or if I’ll go back to working in corporate technology and operations. I think about other stuff, but lately, this has been a key thing on my mind.
2. If you had to change your name, what would it be and why?
- I am the 4th in a row of males with my name, so I want something much more distinct and unusual… Ethan, Zachary, Caleb…
3. Are you doing a reading challenge? If so, where are you with it?
- Yes, Goodreads. I bid two per week, or 104 books. I am at 62, which is 3 ahead of where I should be. Link is here.
4. What’s your favorite fruit and favorite vegetable.
- Avocado and Banana. You can figure out which is which… oh wait, I think they are both fruits. Um… let’s throw carrots in there, too.
5. Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
- There are tons since I’ve read so many books… let’s see… perhaps books about boring people… oh, I don’t read those kind! LOL I can’t think of one.
6. What’s something your brain tries to make you do and you have to stop yourself from doing it?
- My brain tries to get me to organize everything in sight. I have to stop myself or I’d be organizing my garbage. And that’s just disgusting.
7. If you could stand in front of the entire human race, what piece of advice would you choose to express?
- Judgment gets you no where. Focus on your own life. Let others do what they want. And when you do this, everyone seems a little bit happier.
- Who’s your favorite cartoon character?
- What color do you wear the most?
- What is your occupation / profession / focus?
- Have you ever gone to a murder mystery event?
- What sport are you most intrigued by?
- Where do you shop the most?
- How many posts a week do you share on average?
About Me & the “365 Daily Challenge”
I’m Jay and I live in NYC. By profession, I work in technology. By passion, I work in writing. I’ve always been a reader. And now I’m a daily blogger. I decided to start my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge” where since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life.
The goal: Knowledge. Acceptance. Understanding. Optimization. Happiness. Help. For myself. For others. And if all else fails, humor. When I’m finished in one year, I hope to have more answers about the future and what I will do with the remainder of my life. All aspects to be considered. It’s not just about a career, hobbies, residence, activities, efforts, et al. It’s meant to be a comprehensive study and reflection from an ordinary man. Not a doctor. Not a therapist. Not a friend. Not an encyclopedia full of prior research. Just pure thought, a blogged journal with true honesty.
Join the fun and read a new post each day, or check out my book reviews, TV/Film reviews or favorite vacation spots. And feel free to like, rate, comment or take the poll for each post. Note: All written content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators.