AWARD: Unique Blogger #4

Many thanks to Jenn at ReadRantRock&Roll for nominating me for this award. Jenn is one of my favorite bloggers. We interact daily on various social media platforms, always sharing ideas and learning new things. She was one of my first 365 Daily Challenge Recommended Bloggers I told everyone about. Go check her out!

uniquebloggeraward.png

The Rules

• Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
  • Answer the questions.
  • In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
  • Ask them three questions.

Questions To Me

1. If you were to write a non-fiction book, what would be your subject of choice?

• Family History or Genealogy… it’s what I know the most about!

2. Name a book that you extremely disliked this year, or last?

• The Witches by Stacy Schiff. I kept crossing the line of fiction and non-fiction to the point where it was frustrating. I couldn’t stay focused. It’s rare I EVER put a back down, but I tried no less than 3 times and couldn’t handle this one.

withces.jpg

3. Which author would you enjoy meeting the most? Doesn’t have to be living.

•  Ken Follett. His imagination is incredible, but grounded in reality and focused on historical fiction. It’s just beautiful to read.

My Nominees

Note: Since I’ve been nominated before, I’m only going to nominate 4 people this time around to be fair!

My Questions To Nominees

1. What topics are you most knowledgeable in?

2. Which family member are you the most like and why?

3. Tell us what city/country you live in and what kind of  house or apartment (or other place) it is.

19 thoughts on “AWARD: Unique Blogger #4

yellowfuzzyduck said:
    July 30, 2017 at 7:40 PM

Congrats and thanks so much for the nomination Jay!! I haven’t read any of Ken Follet’s works, but will definitely give them a try. Also wanted to stop by and let you know that I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award in case you wanted to check it out 🙂

July 30, 2017 at 7:41 PM

You are welcome. You should try them! I love “Night Over Water” as it’s a single book, not one of his longer series. But if you are in it for the long haul, read the Pillars series.

Kristin @ Kristin Kraves Books said:
    July 30, 2017 at 7:43 PM

Thanks for tagging me! Great questions! I can’t wait to answer them! 😊

July 30, 2017 at 7:44 PM

You are welcome — and well deserving! Looking forward to reading your responses.

J e w e l s said:
    July 30, 2017 at 7:46 PM

thanks for the nom Jay! I love reading about other blogger’s lives–I will plan on getting to that post as soon as I can. PS: I stalked you on IG and am so jealous you call NYC home! and your dog is cute.

July 30, 2017 at 7:50 PM

Aww… thank you! Stalking! You must have read my post the other day. Ryder is adorable. I’m glad we are connecting on all the sites. I look forward to seeing more from you. 🙂

Kristin said:
    July 30, 2017 at 8:53 PM

*poke poke*

You disliked a book?! I don’t see you saying you disliked a book that often 🙂

July 30, 2017 at 8:56 PM

I know… crazy, huh? I choose carefully before I read something, so I usually do OK. Not always tho!!!

How are you doing? I know it was a rough week and didn’t want to bug you.

Kristin said:
        July 30, 2017 at 8:58 PM

I’m beyond exhausted. I’m ready for this month to be over with! I think I finally have a semi-non chaotic week this week.

5 music lessons, 1 dance lesson, 1 chiropractor appointment and two therapy sessions this week.

I hope to finally find time to catch up on my blog and with everyone else as well!

July 30, 2017 at 8:59 PM

Sounds like you need a bit of time to focus on these things… everything else is necessary, but so are you. Sending some free time in your direction!

Kristin said:
        July 30, 2017 at 9:02 PM

This is a more normal/slow week for me. I’m good until sometime in August when I start the Winston trips back up. Another round of checkups with specialists. Allergists this time. Then I’ll have a lull again until heart tests in November or so.

July 30, 2017 at 9:04 PM

OK. Looking forward to reading posts and chatting this week!

July 30, 2017 at 9:33 PM

Thanks for the kind words again, James. 😉 I’m going to check out Ken Follett. I’ll admit that I don’t believe I know about him. Always fun finding new authors.:) Loved your answers. 👊❤

Nathprasad Dhanawat said: