Many thanks to Jenn at ReadRantRock&Roll for nominating me for this award. Jenn is one of my favorite bloggers. We interact daily on various social media platforms, always sharing ideas and learning new things. She was one of my first 365 Daily Challenge Recommended Bloggers I told everyone about. Go check her out!
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
Questions To Me
1. If you were to write a non-fiction book, what would be your subject of choice?
- Family History or Genealogy… it’s what I know the most about!
2. Name a book that you extremely disliked this year, or last?
- The Witches by Stacy Schiff. I kept crossing the line of fiction and non-fiction to the point where it was frustrating. I couldn’t stay focused. It’s rare I EVER put a back down, but I tried no less than 3 times and couldn’t handle this one.
3. Which author would you enjoy meeting the most? Doesn’t have to be living.
- Ken Follett. His imagination is incredible, but grounded in reality and focused on historical fiction. It’s just beautiful to read.
Note: Since I’ve been nominated before, I’m only going to nominate 4 people this time around to be fair!
My Questions To Nominees
1. What topics are you most knowledgeable in?
2. Which family member are you the most like and why?
3. Tell us what city/country you live in and what kind of house or apartment (or other place) it is.
About Me & the “365 Daily Challenge”
I’m Jay and I live in NYC. By profession, I work in technology. By passion, I work in writing. I’ve always been a reader. And now I’m a daily blogger. I decided to start my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge” where since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life.
The goal: Knowledge. Acceptance. Understanding. Optimization. Happiness. Help. For myself. For others. And if all else fails, humor. When I’m finished in one year, I hope to have more answers about the future and what I will do with the remainder of my life. All aspects to be considered. It’s not just about a career, hobbies, residence, activities, efforts, et al. It’s meant to be a comprehensive study and reflection from an ordinary man. Not a doctor. Not a therapist. Not a friend. Not an encyclopedia full of prior research. Just pure thought, a blogged journal with true honesty.
Join the fun and read a new post each day, or check out my book reviews, TV/Film reviews or favorite vacation spots. And feel free to like, rate, comment or take the poll for each post. Note: All written content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators.