Many thanks to The Orangutan Library for tagging me on this cool Dreamy Book Covers tag. You must check out the site, as it’s absolutely fantastic. It was even one of my 365 Daily Challenge Recommended Bloggers to Know last week. If you missed in then, here’s your second opportunity / reminder to find a great blog to follow!!!
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Mention the creator of this tag (Tiana @ The Book Raven)
- Use the original tag image in your post.
- At least tag one fellow blogger for doing this tag!
- List the rules.
- ‘No Ideas But in Things’ A book cover that perfectly expresses the novel inside it.
- It all takes place on a beach. And the ocean is essential to almost everyone in the story.
- ‘Dark and Lovely’ –A cover that is so creepilicious, that you want to eat it up.
- Those trees are gonna get you if you don’t get outta there.
- ‘Sugary Sweet’- A CUTE cover that is so fluffy, you want to give it a hug.
- I went literal — cupcakes are to DIE for.
- ‘The Simple Aesthetic’ – A book cover that stuns with the most minimalist of designs.
- Simple. Orange and block lettering. Yet powerful.
- ‘Cover Envy’ –A book you wish you had on your shelves, but don’t yet.
- I am a big Kate Morton fan, and I need to buy this book.
- “Traveling Abroad” –A beautiful book cover featuring a country outside of your own.
- The Romanov family of Russia was absolutely beautiful, but what happened to them was not.
- ‘The Colour Wheel’ –A cover that showcases one of your favourite colours.
- Black, even tho many argue it’s not a color!
- ‘Changing Gears’ –A cover change you absolutely adore.
- One of my favorite books! Went from cool to absolutely mysterious and dark!
- ‘Oldie but Goodie’ A favourite cover of your favourite classic
- I absolutely adore this book — one of my all-time favorites
- And the winner is-Which book cover mentioned above is your favourite.
- World Without End… always will be!
About Me & the “365 Daily Challenge”
I’m Jay and I live in NYC. By profession, I work in technology. By passion, I work in writing. I’ve always been a reader. And now I’m a daily blogger. I decided to start my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge” where since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life.
The goal: Knowledge. Acceptance. Understanding. Optimization. Happiness. Help. For myself. For others. And if all else fails, humor. When I’m finished in one year, I hope to have more answers about the future and what I will do with the remainder of my life. All aspects to be considered. It’s not just about a career, hobbies, residence, activities, efforts, et al. It’s meant to be a comprehensive study and reflection from an ordinary man. Not a doctor. Not a therapist. Not a friend. Not an encyclopedia full of prior research. Just pure thought, a blogged journal with true honesty.
Join the fun and read a new post each day, or check out my book reviews, TV/Film reviews or favorite vacation spots. And feel free to like, rate, comment or take the poll for each post. Note: All written content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators.