Many thanks to Invisible-No-More for nominating me for this award. It’s a really fun one with a cool image. Please check out her site as she has a stellar intro all about herself and why she’s chosen to blog. Go meet someone very interesting and thoughtful! It’s not every day you’ll find a personal journey that someone is willing to share.
What Is This Award
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
- anybody nominated can nominate up to eight other bloggers
- the nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator
- the questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions
Questions to me
- Where do you look for inspirations for your blog posts?
- I think about lessons I’ve learned and people who have done something remarkable and generous. I figure out what needs to be shared between both of those items, and then I try to find a way to blog about it in a meaningful way. Sometimes it fails. Sometimes it works. In the end, I want there to be fun and a moment of shared thoughts about something important or impacting — in a positive way.
- How has your blog changed / evolved over time? Was the change in line with your expectations?
- It is not in line at all! When I first started, I thought I’d have a few followers on cozy mystery books. Suddenly, it involved into tags, awards, 365 Daily Challenges, my own novels, and a whole bunch of other things. I’m not even sure how it happened or what prompted all the growth. But I love it and apart from a few days where I cannot conjure the perfect topic, it’s been an amazing experience.
- What would you like to be doing in the future? Are you still blogging?
- Yes, I think I will always blog. It might change to a weekly post, and it may be more about my writing, but I want to connect with people thru my words. What do you want to hear about from me?
Questions to you
- What is your next big blogging goal?
- What is the first thing you do FOR YOURSELF every morning?
- Where do you go when you need a good wake-up call or advice?
Note: I chose only 3 people for this award as I was nominated earlier in the week for it. But since there were different questions, I wanted to participate again. So I pass it on to another 3 very inspirational bloggers!
About Me & the “365 Daily Challenge”
I’m Jay and I live in NYC. By profession, I work in technology. By passion, I work in writing. I’ve always been a reader. And now I’m a daily blogger. I decided to start my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge” where since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life.
The goal: Knowledge. Acceptance. Understanding. Optimization. Happiness. Help. For myself. For others. And if all else fails, humor. When I’m finished in one year, I hope to have more answers about the future and what I will do with the remainder of my life. All aspects to be considered. It’s not just about a career, hobbies, residence, activities, efforts, et al. It’s meant to be a comprehensive study and reflection from an ordinary man. Not a doctor. Not a therapist. Not a friend. Not an encyclopedia full of prior research. Just pure thought, a blogged journal with true honesty.
Join the fun and read a new post each day, or check out my book reviews, TV/Film reviews or favorite vacation spots. And feel free to like, rate, comment or take the poll for each post. Note: All written content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators.