Many thanks to Charles French for nominating me for this award. I have been nominated before, but these are different questions, which means I want to share it with everyone. But everyone should check out his site to see all the cool and informative posts he shares throughout the week on reading and writing. Always learn something new!
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 15 people and notify them.
- Ask them three questions.
1.) What is one goal you hope to achieve with your blog?
- To meet new people across the world who share my vision, humor and outlook on life. I want to find strong and positive connections and build friendships and a following for the future.
2.) If you could travel anywhere, with money as no issue, where would you go?
- I’m thinking it’s time I took an Alaskan cruise, maybe stop at the North Pole and explore parts of upper Canada. Sound fun?
3.) If you could have a conversation with a character from a work of fiction, who would it be? What would you like to talk about?
- I’d like to talk with Robert Langdon from Dan Brown’s novels so he could teach me all the ancient secrets and puzzles. Then I could solve more on my own!
- What quality do you admire the most in others?
- What has been the most memorable moment of your life thus far?
- What’s new for your blog?
Note: Since I’ve been nominated before, I am only going to choose 3 people this time! Congrats to them.
About Me & the “365 Daily Challenge”
I’m Jay and I live in NYC. By profession, I work in technology. By passion, I work in writing. I’ve always been a reader. And now I’m a daily blogger. I decided to start my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge” where since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life.
The goal: Knowledge. Acceptance. Understanding. Optimization. Happiness. Help. For myself. For others. And if all else fails, humor. When I’m finished in one year, I hope to have more answers about the future and what I will do with the remainder of my life. All aspects to be considered. It’s not just about a career, hobbies, residence, activities, efforts, et al. It’s meant to be a comprehensive study and reflection from an ordinary man. Not a doctor. Not a therapist. Not a friend. Not an encyclopedia full of prior research. Just pure thought, a blogged journal with true honesty.
Join the fun and read a new post each day, or check out my book reviews, TV/Film reviews or favorite vacation spots. And feel free to like, rate, comment or take the poll for each post. Note: All written content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators.