Many thanks to Maria @ Super Wife & Mummy for nominating me for this award. Maria and I met about a month ago through another mutual blogging friend, and once we connected, it’s been all humor and sarcasm… well, the good kind. Check out her site — lots to offer. I’m very appreciative of her comments, ideas and posts… always something with personality and a clever approach.
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognise blogs that have unique content, high quality of writing, and fantastic photos. As the Versatile Blogger Award states : Honour those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
Rules for the nominations:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award and inform them.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Put the logo of Versatile Blogger in your post and display the rules also.
- I can’t drink tequila anymore… bad incident in college on my 21st birthday. Oy!
- I’m really strong at mathematics, but I love to read and write so much more.
- I once raised baby squirrels abandoned by their mother.
- I am an only-child.
- I would like to learn how to play euchre and canasta.
- I won the Goodreads Giveaway for Ken Follett’s A Column of Fire – and I can’t wait to read it. I think it just arrived in my building’s mail room. Will pickup after the gym!!!
- I can’t swim, only keep myself afloat. I understand the movements, but I’m uncomfortable with water in my eyes, so I don’t often go in the water except to shower!
Note: I’ve been nominated for this award before, so I am handling it a little differently. I’ve picked 2 new bloggers to me, 2 I’ve known and enjoyed for a while, and someone in the middle who I’ve known for a while but we are chatting more now than we did in the past. Congrats to all!
About Me & the “365 Daily Challenge”
I’m Jay and I live in NYC. By profession, I work in technology. By passion, I work in writing. I’ve always been a reader. And now I’m a daily blogger. I decided to start my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge” where since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life.
The goal: Knowledge. Acceptance. Understanding. Optimization. Happiness. Help. For myself. For others. And if all else fails, humor. When I’m finished in one year, I hope to have more answers about the future and what I will do with the remainder of my life. All aspects to be considered. It’s not just about a career, hobbies, residence, activities, efforts, et al. It’s meant to be a comprehensive study and reflection from an ordinary man. Not a doctor. Not a therapist. Not a friend. Not an encyclopedia full of prior research. Just pure thought, a blogged journal with true honesty.
Join the fun and read a new post each day, or check out my book reviews, TV/Film reviews or favorite vacation spots. And feel free to like, rate, comment or take the poll for each post. Note: All written content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators.