AWARD: Sunshine Blogger #8

Alex @ Coffee Loving Bookaholic nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award today, but I had just completed one earlier today. Rather than duplicate my post, my way to say thank you is to share her answers via Press This!

Please check out her post below. And thank you for the nomination! 🙂
I picked 1 of the 12 questions to answer:

Are you more productive in the morning or in the evening/night?

Definitely night. I am not a morning person. Takes me a bit of time to wake up even after 3 cups of coffee!!!

Source: sunshine blogger award

21 thoughts on “AWARD: Sunshine Blogger #8

MoJo said:
    July 31, 2017 at 5:29 PM

What does that mean when you say you shared it via Press This? Gimme the scoop guru!

July 31, 2017 at 5:33 PM

Oh! It’s nothing too fancy. It’s basically re-tweeting in Twitterland but on WordPress. At the bottom of someone’s post, you can click the link “Press This.” And it creates a new post for you on your site with the link to that person’s post. So I didn’t have to re-create a new post and copy/paste. I just thanked them, auto-added the link, added an intro and told everyone to look at the post because I thought it was cool.

Does that help or am I still being unclear? I might be a bit overdone with WP posts today!

MoJo said:
        July 31, 2017 at 5:34 PM

No that’s crystal. 🙂 And I’m sure you are wiped. I know that I sound like a broken record, but I don’t know how you keep up. It’s incredible.

July 31, 2017 at 5:36 PM

I don’t have kids… leaves me with a lot more free time!

MoJo said:
        July 31, 2017 at 5:39 PM

It doesn’t make it any less epic or impressive JC4. You are good. OWN IT! 😉

July 31, 2017 at 5:57 PM

Yes, Joanna! I will. I promise! 🙂

bookfandom1001 said:
    July 31, 2017 at 6:58 PM

Same here I’ll be up till five o’clock in the at night then wake up at lunch time then have to drink lots of coffee people say I’m addicted to caffeine. 😂😂

Lana_SHON said:
    July 31, 2017 at 7:02 PM

Great post! Thanks for sharing.

Claire @bookscoffeeandrepeat said:
    August 1, 2017 at 1:30 AM

I am a night person as well. I’m much more energetic and creative at night. In the morning, I can’t function without at least 2 cups of coffee. 😆

August 1, 2017 at 2:16 AM

awww, thank you james 🙂 and again, here we are with the coffee 😀 😀 😀

Patty said:
    August 1, 2017 at 10:28 AM

Wow 8 ! We are not worthy! 😍❤️💕 Great job Jay. Congrats.🎊

Christy B said:
    August 1, 2017 at 9:08 PM

Congrats! Haha I’m a morning person so you take the night shift and I’ll take the morning shift 😉