TAG: Who am I?

Many thanks to Patty @ Moohnshine’s Corner for including me on the Who am I? tag. I adore Patty, who has been one of my 365 Daily Challenge Recommended Bloggers, so you must already know her. But if by chance you didn’t see that post or haven’t connected with her, please go check it out now!

ahoahohao

What does my name mean?

James is my given name, and I am the fourth in the male line with the name ‘James John’ which means it’s definitely a rooted family name. I’m not sure there will be a fifth.

For a bit of humor, I checked the ‘Urban Dictionary’ to see what my name meant. It said that I was a very attractive guy and women always love me. I’m not really sure what to do with this definition, so I’m just gonna ignore it. It said a few other things that although I’d love to copy/paste them here, I might offend a few people, so I’ll just leave the link:

I’ve always known the name as being Hebrew, coming from the Bible, and meaning “one who follows.” I’ve not ever thought of myself as a follower, so that’s unusual. One for the books, I suppose!

What is my Myers-Briggs Personality Type? (Link

Personality type: “The Defender” (ISFJ-T)
Individual traits: Introverted – 75%, Observant – 54%, Feeling – 53%, Judging – 94%, Turbulent – 68%
Role: Sentinel
Strategy: Constant Improvement

What is my Zodiac Sign? (Link)  — PISCES

Element: Water

Quality: Mutable

Color: Mauve, Lilac, Purple, Violet, Sea green

Day: Thursday

Ruler: NeptuneJupiter

Greatest Overall Compatibility: VirgoTaurus

Lucky Numbers: 3, 9, 12, 15, 18, 24

Date range: February 19 – March 20
Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

PISCES TRAITS

Strengths: Compassionate, artistic, intuitive, gentle, wise, musical

Weaknesses: Fearful, overly trusting, sad, desire to escape reality, can be a victim or a martyr

Pisces likes: Being alone, sleeping, music, romance, visual media, swimming, spiritual themes

Pisces dislikes: Know-it-all, being criticized, the past coming back to haunt, cruelty of any kind

What is my Hogwarts House? (Link)

The Sorting Hat says:

Which Hogwarts house will you be sorted into?

Your in-depth results are:

Hufflepuff – 13
Ravenclaw – 13
Gryffindor – 12
Slytherin – 6

What are my Learning Styles? (Link)

Your scores were:

• Visual 4
  • Aural 3
  • Read/Write 8
  • Kinesthetic 1

You have a strong read/write learning preference.

Am I Left or Right Brain Dominant? (Link)

branRIGHT

What is my Blood Type?

I know my blood type is A+

What Career am I meant to have? (Link)

What Divergent Faction do I belong to? (Link)

You

What does my Birth say about me? (Link)

I’m an only child… so I am all of them!

Tag! You’re it!

About Me

I’m Jay and I live in NYC. By profession, I work in technology. By passion, I work in writing. Once you hit my site “ThisIsMyTruthNow” at https://thisismytruthnow.com, you can join the fun and see my blog and various site content. You’ll find book reviews, published and in-progress fiction, TV/Film reviews, favorite vacation spots and my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge.” Since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life… see how you compare! Each month, I will post a summary of a trip I’ve taken somewhere in the world. I’ll cover the transportation, hotel, restaurants, activities, who, what, when, where and why… and let you decide for yourself if it’s a trip worth taking. Feel free to like, rate, comment or take the poll for each post. Tell me what you think. Note: All content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators.

33 thoughts on “TAG: Who am I?

July 31, 2017 at 3:44 PM

I’m a Pisces too, 0- and INFJ. Sure am getting to know quite a bit about you with all these tags and awards you are winning!

July 31, 2017 at 3:48 PM

Yay Pisces! i know… i am determined to get my draft folder down to 1 tonight… 1 as in tomorrow’s 365 post!

July 31, 2017 at 4:55 PM

Great post! The Defender personality describes you really well, I think?
    I got to know you a lot about you, really enjoyed it!

July 31, 2017 at 5:01 PM

Hahah! Just like I told Patty, I’m a Taurus! We’re compatible! I don’t know how I feel about you being 94% Judging though 😛

July 31, 2017 at 5:02 PM

I know. I’d like to say it is untrue but I know I can be. It’s more an initial reaction and then it goes away and I embrace all. So it’s really minor in that sense! LOL

July 31, 2017 at 6:46 PM

I’m a Taurus…..

August 1, 2017 at 2:14 AM

i am also a hufflepuff, although i never read harry potter. is that a good thing? 😀

August 1, 2017 at 6:00 AM

Hold on. Let me pick myself up off the floor. ….. okay I am back. What???????? It’s not a bad thing to be in Hufflepuff. But why haven’t you given HP a shot?

August 1, 2017 at 6:05 AM

i just posted my most intimidating books and harry potter is number one! i am scared! i really am! what if i don’t like it at all? so many people will hate me 😱

August 1, 2017 at 6:14 AM

Hmm… you could not tell anyone you’re reading it for a few hundred pages, and if you dislike it, no one knows? Sort of “cheating” but also playing it safe. LOL

August 1, 2017 at 6:45 AM

damn it james. you guessed my plan. that’s exactly what i wanted to do 😀

August 1, 2017 at 6:48 AM

just don’t tell anyone!

theorangutanlibrarian said:
    August 1, 2017 at 8:03 AM

hahaha the urban dictionary definition of your name was hilarious!!

August 1, 2017 at 9:41 AM

This looks like fun–will attempt over the weekend.

jennanicolee said:
    August 1, 2017 at 9:43 AM

I just did this tag and it was so much fun! Every single one I’ve read so far has the career “writer”. Shouldn’t really be a shocker since we’re all bloggers ha-ha! Great answers!

August 1, 2017 at 3:31 PM

Thank you! Yes, very true. I’m glad you had fun. I think I saw it, but will double check.

Patty said:
    August 1, 2017 at 11:42 AM

😍 Love it. Thank you for participating and your kind words. ❤️💕

August 1, 2017 at 3:33 PM

HAHA The Urban Dictionary never fails to crack me up! I think you should print that definition of your name on a coffee mug!
    We share the same blood type aswell! Very cool you’re a Picsces! All the best people in my life are Pisces, which is strange as I should be completely incompatible with them as a Saggitarius but there you go!

August 1, 2017 at 3:36 PM

interesting… maybe it’s a backwards opposite day thing where you get along with all the pisces… and we’re stuck in a time loop? I might just be over tired from writing… A+ rocks. 🙂
      yes, urban dictionary was awesome to me.

August 1, 2017 at 3:44 PM

Ooh yeah maybe! That’s some real sci fi stuff there! Could also just be coincidence that I collect Pisces people! 😂

TheReadersBay said:
    August 6, 2017 at 9:46 AM

Haha this sounds fun! I will try this out. Aaaah, I wish I could be dauntless toooo! Another fact: I’m an only child tooo *high-5*

August 6, 2017 at 9:52 AM

Woohoo! Love things in common. You should do it. There are quite a few good tags on there.

shalini said:
    August 7, 2017 at 8:14 AM

Then you should know this Jay in the Hindi language means victory