365 Challenge: Day 176 – DogCare

DogCare: shelter and care for a pet when you are away

dogcare

It’s time for Ryder’s Rants. Just wanted to let you know that I’m away on vacation. Dads left for Louisiana to visit family and will be back for my 10th birthday. While they are away, they left me with Ella at Celebrity Pets. You can see more about her at:  https://www.celebritypetshotel.com/

Ella is amazing. For my birthday, she got me a present. And it was food. I love food. Here I am:image1 (1)

I would love birthday presents, but this year, I only want one thing. Please donate to all the pet rescue places for my poor lost friends in the Houston area. I told Dads not to get me anything as this would be the best present ever. I will see them when they get home tomorrow. Very excited. I am not even mad they went away without me since they told Ella it was my birthday and she got me this lovely little party dessert.

I’m also sleepy. And Dads are running around Louisiana visiting family, so Dad 1 doesn’t have a lot of time to help me with this post. He just called and told me they are building toys for a three-year old’s birthday party Grr… you know how I feel about children. But if it’s a birthday, I can’t be too upset, since it’s also mine, right?

I’m also very excited for Dad. He received back the first edits from his publisher, but he refuses to look at it until he returns to NY. I hope he’s happy. I don’t want to have to teach him a lesson about behaving himself. He can’t always get his way.

He also asked me to tell you he’s sorry for not responding to comments or reading everyone’s posts. He’s focusing on his priorities right now, which happens to be family for a few days. But he’ll be back and energized by late tomorrow night. His post tomorrow might be late too, although he asked me to start it. I said ‘no.’ I got priorities too. Some dogs around here who need to be taught their own little lessons.

Eh, time to go. More next week about a few pet-related things. The important thing is he left me with good dogcare. If you ever need someone to pet sit when in NYC, call Ella. She’s awesome. I’ll also have another Recommended Blogger for you later this week. No time to type about it right now, but coming up soon. Here’s a picture of what Dad just noticed on the road. He thought it was funny…

IMG_2043

51 thoughts on “365 Challenge: Day 176 – DogCare

By Hook Or By Book ~ Book Reviews, News, & Other Stuff said:
    September 4, 2017 at 5:19 PM

Happy Birthday Ryder!😊😙🎉💖🎂

September 4, 2017 at 5:38 PM

Happy Birthday Ryder! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Tell your Dad I’m ready to talk through those edits once he’s home and in work mode again! 😉

janieleeds said:
    September 4, 2017 at 5:38 PM

Ryder, Happy Birthday! I’m glad you got a puppy cup for your birthday and that you like Ella! ♥

September 4, 2017 at 5:52 PM

Happy Birthday Ryder! Hope they bring a dog house back since they had the audacity to leave you……thinking you should read the book edits and correct them…..there is probably an alarming lack of canines……love the store they saw too……

September 4, 2017 at 5:53 PM

Happy Birthday, sweet baby boy! Tell Daddy you need another hedgie!!💚🐶

theloyalbritwit said:
    September 4, 2017 at 7:23 PM

Happy Birthday (week, month!!!) Ryder!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉😍❤️ September is literally the BEST month for birthdays! (I’d know because mine’s this month, too! haha) I hope you enjoyed your puppy dog vacation while your dads enjoyed theirs with family! Also, thanks for the lovely post; you always make me laugh and smile like a dork. ❤️

September 4, 2017 at 7:33 PM

Happy Birthday, Ryder! And I am so impressed by your beautiful wishes for dogs in Houston area… wish you a wonderful delightful year ahead of you! Send you tons of love from Japan! ❤ Hope you have a good one!

September 4, 2017 at 11:09 PM

He thanks you very much. And jay says he will read your comments tomorrow when he gets home! Hope you are well.

September 4, 2017 at 11:17 PM

Thanks, Ryder & Jay! I’m surviving lol Work is busy, but I’m doing fine. Take care, Ryder and hope you’re having a great time with your family, Jay 🙂

September 5, 2017 at 6:33 AM

Thank you.

the bookworm said:
    September 4, 2017 at 9:23 PM

aww Happy Birthday Ryder!

Cozynookbks said:
    September 4, 2017 at 9:49 PM

Ryder’s awesome!!

theGracetyle said:
    September 4, 2017 at 11:18 PM

I love reading these Ryder posts 😂 so cute and engaging! Btw, happy birthday to Ryder!

September 4, 2017 at 11:40 PM

Happy birthday Ryder. That treat looks delish!

September 5, 2017 at 3:17 AM

thanks for the update ryder! congrats to dad on the edited pages! and happy happy birthday!! 🤗🎁

RamblingLisa said:
    September 5, 2017 at 5:30 AM

Happy Birthday, Ryder! Your pressie from Ella looks yummy xx

Judy said:
    September 5, 2017 at 2:02 PM

Happy Birthday, Ryder! Glad you have such a great caretaker.

Finding the Calm in Chaos said:
    September 5, 2017 at 2:46 PM

Man, I wish I was spoiled like that!!

anne leueen said:
    September 5, 2017 at 5:28 PM

Ryder, good to hear from you again. I am pleased that the Dads have found a good place for you to stay while they are away and your Birthday was not forgotten. Bonus! And never mind about the 3 year old’s birthday. Humans are so hyped up about small humans birthdays. Don’t stress about it. And it is very nice of you to ask for help for your fellow canines in the wake of Hurricane Harvey. I know that in the horse world there has been a good amount of money raised to help horses so I know people will be helping dogs too and yes, cats. Well they are in need of help too. . Till next time Ryder take good care of your Dads.

roseelaineblog said:
    September 6, 2017 at 11:54 AM

Your dads need you Ryder, you keep them inline 😉

theorangutanlibrarian said:
    September 6, 2017 at 6:04 PM

Aww Ryder is the cutest!! Happy birthday to him!!!

September 7, 2017 at 8:31 PM

Enjoyed this Ryder; you’re a good substitute. Woof, woof (Loosely translated that means “Take care.”)

carhicks said:
    September 8, 2017 at 8:46 AM

Happy Birthday Ryder. Doggie Care is a tough one. My baby is 15 and I was fortunate that my daughter lived at home until a year ago. Last year when I went to Florida, my son and his family took the dog for the four weeks I was gone. He did okay, even with their big mastiff, but I was so worried about him. I will be better this year.

shalini said: