As part of the launch of my new novel, Watching Glass Shatter, I am beginning to plan key marketing activities for November and December. If you are interested in participating, please private message me through email at email@example.com or via any of my social media accounts. You can find the links at the bottom of this site. I am considering the following items plus anything else you might want to suggest:
- Book Review
- If you’re interested in reading the novel when it’s released, or possibly beforehand as an Advanced Reader Copy (ARC), sign up with your email address on my blog. I will have a few giveaways and freebies for a select number of folks who can help promote the novel.
- Looking to promote and publish reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, Google+, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, your personal blog and anywhere else you can think of.
- Blog Tour
- If you’d like to be part of a blog tour for the first month after it’s released to help promote and advertise the book, let me know.
- I’m looking to do a 30-day launch party where someone posts on a specific day with advertising and promotion for the book after they’ve read it. I’m open to whatever content you’d like to include to drum up interest.
- Author Interview
- Perhaps you’d like to do an interview feature by asking me a set of questions I can respond to on your blog.
- Let’s talk about options on how you’d like to share more about me and the book with your followers.
I look forward to everyone’s interest and ideas. Thanks in advance for wanting to be part of the street team to help launch Watching Glass Shatter. Very exciting!
A contemporary and mystery fiction novel focusing on a New England family’s drama set in current times. The wealthy Glass family has lost its patriarch, Benjamin Glass, sooner than expected. Benjamin’s widow, Olivia, and her 5 sons each react to his death in their own way while preparing for the reading of his will. But it is Olivia who receives a very unexpected confession from her late husband about one of their sons that could shatter the whole family.
Prior to revealing the secret to her children, Olivia needs to figure out which boy Ben is referring to in the confession he left her in his will. While the family attorney is searching for the mysterious Rowena Hector whom Ben says holds the answers, Olivia asks her sons to each spend a week with her as she isn’t ready to let go of the past. But when Olivia visits her sons, she quickly learns that each one has been keeping his own secret from her.
Olivia never expected her remaining years would be so complex and life altering, but she will not rest until she is able to bring her family back together after Ben’s untimely death. Will she be able to fix them or will the whole family implode? We all need family. We all want to fit in. We’re a mix of quirky fun!