365 Challenge: Day 241 – Shhh…

Shhh…: when Jay needs to be quiet and not post a lot because there are so many posts on the book blog tour and everyone’s tired of hearing from him or about it

shh.png

The 365 Daily Challenge post dictates I must post a word every day. With the blog tour for my book, Watching Glass Shatter, being re-blogged to share with everyone this week, I feel like I am spamming and talking too much. So today’s post is simply “Shh…” to me so you can read everything else and see how wonderful all these amazing bloggers and friends have been to me. Thank you.

36 thoughts on “365 Challenge: Day 241 – Shhh…

Kathy @ Books & Munches said:
    November 8, 2017 at 9:10 AM

Although I have to admit that I noticed you popping up a lot lately, I completely get why and don’t mind it one bit! It only makes sense that you’re investing a lot in making you and your book known everywhere. 🙂

November 8, 2017 at 9:19 AM

Thank you for saying that! I appreciate it. It’s such a conflicting way of doing things. If you don’t remind everyone each day where the blog is, they might forget. But then some people prefer to click a link rather than go in search of ‘which site today?” So I decided I’d re-blog and try to keep it to just 2 per day. I might just do those and the daily 365 post, but leave all the book reviews I’m writing for other books until later this month!

Kathy @ Books & Munches said:
        November 8, 2017 at 9:21 AM

I understand! It’s as if you need to make the choice for everybody else, isn’t it? I have to say that I like the fact that I can just head to your blog to see where the tour’s at today, but that’s just me.

Maybe it’s another option to just mention today’s tour-stop at the start or end of your daily post?

November 8, 2017 at 9:34 AM

That’s actually a good possibility too. I might need to hold off my 365 post until the end of the day when I can see the link from the blogger…. hmmm… let me think! Thx.

Kathy @ Books & Munches said:
        November 8, 2017 at 1:03 PM

You’re welcome! 🙂

November 8, 2017 at 9:54 AM

honestly, my thought was: how is this guy doing this? how do you find the time? it’s incredible and i don’t mind it at all! go for it. it’s your debut novel. it’s an amazing book and everyone needs to know about it!

November 8, 2017 at 9:59 AM

I’m a bit obsessive about trying to respond quickly, so I have gotten into a routine of how to do it ASAP rather than wait. It doesn’t always work!

Mintly said:
    November 8, 2017 at 10:22 AM

Jay, I not tired of hearing from you yet. Just that I have been so busy this since Monday. Hope your blog tour is doing fine, will find time to check out them! Never give up, keep going.

Mintly said:
      November 8, 2017 at 10:23 AM

..And I hope that you’re not tired yet!

November 8, 2017 at 10:26 AM

I’m not. I’m quite energetic and like to stay on top of communication, so all is good! I just want to be sure it’a all distinct, new and interesting. It takes a bit of time to come up with all those things, but it’s worth it.

Don’t stress, the posts will be there forever (hopefully), so you have time to get to them. 🙂

Mintly said:
        November 8, 2017 at 10:39 AM

I’m good to know that. It’s really lots of hard work, and I also believe all will worth

November 8, 2017 at 10:25 AM

Thank you!

KDKH said:
    November 8, 2017 at 10:36 AM

Misifusa sent me!

November 8, 2017 at 10:38 AM

Hi! So glad to meet you. She’s wonderful. I shall check out your site this afternoon. 🙂

kerrymckim said:
    November 8, 2017 at 10:40 AM

Don’t worry about posting a lot. If people don’t like it, then they don’t have to read. Simple as that.

November 8, 2017 at 12:22 PM

I agree with Kerry. I have limited time now that I am working outside the house so I am not able to read them all but that doesn’t mean you should stop posting them! How many times do you see the same irritating commercial on TV? Not that your posts are irritating, just saying, the same commercials pop up over and over again. At least your posts are all from different people! Lots of new and exciting things happening around here. Excited for you.

Kiersten said:
    November 8, 2017 at 3:58 PM

I say Shhhhh a lot when I’m drunk…Not that that has anything to do with your post. Just felt like sharing. 🙂

November 8, 2017 at 4:47 PM

Like mentioned above I am curious on how you find the time for all of it but I am not tired of seeing your posts nor will I ever be. For me personally I like that you leave a link to everyone’s blog tour posts it makes it a lot easier to find that way but I understand that it puts more work on you so I could understand if you wanted to switch it up some too.

bleuwater said:
    November 8, 2017 at 5:04 PM

I enjoy seeing your name pop up and reading your posts. Good luck on your novel! I’m working on a rewrite of my first one–and let me tell you–it’s work!

November 8, 2017 at 5:07 PM

Thank you, I appreciate it. You are so right, re-working is painful! But it feels amazing when you get it right. Good Luck.

Cozynookbks said:
    November 8, 2017 at 9:24 PM

No worries here. I’m very busy so I don’t get to read every post right away, but I try to catch up when I can and I enjoy your posts. I know you must be super busy, so don’t feel obligated to read my posts right away or at all. I completely understand. ( :

November 9, 2017 at 12:02 AM

I don’t like when youre quiet….😆

Yoly said:
    November 10, 2017 at 11:00 PM

Ha ha!!!! Your funny,,,no worries ..you got promote promote promote. Best of luck!!! I post a lot too…and I don’t even have a book. 😉

November 17, 2017 at 3:58 PM

No comment. I’m keeping quiet and giving you peace.