365 Challenge: Day 246 – Tie (RYDER RANT)

Tie: (a) a cloth wrapped around a neck sometimes in the shape of a bow or (b) when there is no clear winner or loser as the score is even

tie

Good Morning, Friends! I am sure you all saw the lovely photo Noriko shared with you in her post today for Dad’s Day 9 Blog Tour. I was in a bow tie for my picture and looked pretty cute if I do say so myself. If you haven’t, here a quick peek again.

img_2999

Today, I have little to rant about as it’s been a good week. Despite saying they wouldn’t give me any extra people food because of the diet, they did sneak a bit every so often. Halloween went smoothly with the children. We cleaned out the terrace and the Dads didn’t find any birds. So, I suppose we’re back on good footing and I’m not looking to leave this joint anytime soon. Thanks for all the offers to help sneak me away and provide a home in case these two get out of hand again. The score is set back to even and it better stay tied or in my favor. Not in their favor ever again!

After they took my tie off, I started wondering where ties came from. Anyone know who thought up that little contraption? It’s cute but it’s like a collar. I prefer not to wear a collar unless I go outside where it’s required… along with my little tag that says I have had all my shots. As if I could get anyone sick, puhleeeassse. I did get out for a walk recently, so I was forced to wear it for a little while. I find I’m needing shorter walks and more naps lately. Must mean winter is coming. I heard we might get some snow earlier than expected this year. I love to play in the snow. I’m rambling today and I haven’t much to say. I just wanted to let y’all know I’m OK and I will see you again soon… and oh yeah, the Friday Author Alert will be Didi Oviatt who is pretty awesome. She always says hello to me and asks how I’m doing. I like her. Start looking at her page, I linked it so you know just a little bit before Friday! Ciao!

35 thoughts on “365 Challenge: Day 246 – Tie (RYDER RANT)

kathyscottage said:
    November 13, 2017 at 11:57 AM

Love the bow tie! 🙂

tylerus said:
    November 13, 2017 at 12:14 PM

My goodness, Ryder, could you get any MORE adorable!? That bow tie is so you, my fuzzy friend. 🙂

Kiersten said:
    November 13, 2017 at 12:49 PM

Ryder, you are so handsome with your tie! I wish I could give you snuggles and treats.

November 13, 2017 at 1:09 PM

Hi Ryder, it’s me, Murph. Mom has been out at the barn for a long time this morning, so I thought I would help her out by reading some posts. I really think she needs to follow more food blogs. I can hardly take looking at all of those black and white photos everyone is posting! I love color! Mom loves black and white photography, so I am sure she is going to make me pose with a bow tie, too. By the way, tell your amazing author Dad that he really needs to get you a bow tie collection for the holidays. It is nice to have color options. That’s all for now! I hear mom coming!! Maybe she will share her pirates booty with me!! Woof-woof!

November 13, 2017 at 1:30 PM

Hi, Murph. I’m glad you get computer time, too. Isn’t it fun? I’m not sure if Dad will buy me clothes. He knows I’m not fond of them usually. Ooh enjoy the food!

Patty said:
    November 13, 2017 at 2:54 PM

Ryder is rocking that tie! 😉

November 13, 2017 at 3:38 PM

Thanks for putting up with wearing a tie for the pics, Ryder! You look drop dead gorgeous ❤
    Is winter already approaching over there? Where I am, leaves haven't even changed colors completely!!

November 13, 2017 at 3:40 PM

We had a cold front this weekend and it dropped to the 20s. So did all the leaves! You are welcome. I enjoyed it a little bit 🙂

November 13, 2017 at 3:45 PM

You mean, you enjoyed being taken photos? Good! 😛

November 13, 2017 at 3:47 PM

Hey. Ryder’s lost his computer privileges for today. This is Jay. I had to give him treats to wear it! 🙂

November 13, 2017 at 3:48 PM

Oh-oh lol It must have had some adverse effect on Ryder’s diet!! Sorry! lool

November 13, 2017 at 4:00 PM

OMG that tie is so cute!

November 13, 2017 at 4:56 PM

Adorable! A great look for you, Ryder! 🖒😉😽

theorangutanlibrarian said:
    November 13, 2017 at 6:41 PM

AHHH RYDER IN A BOW TIE!!! THIS IS SO CUTE I CAN’T EVEN!!

AJ said:
    November 13, 2017 at 8:35 PM

That is one cute dog!!!

anne leueen said:
    November 13, 2017 at 9:58 PM

Hay Ryder! Biasini the horse here. You look so sharp in that tie man! Cool! We horses never wear ties as our necks are so big. Sounds like things are going well in your life and the whole diet thing is not too serious. Cheers!

November 14, 2017 at 12:45 AM

Ryder, first of all, you’re stylin with the bow tie. Great look. But really, didn’t we have a discussion about the s word……no ❄️

mainepaperpusher said:
    November 14, 2017 at 2:23 AM

Looking pretty spiffy there my little friend!

November 14, 2017 at 4:23 AM

i am so happy that you are doing well ryder! i personally don’t like the snow, but i can imagine, that you like playing in it 🙂 you look very, very good with that bow tie!

overthehillontheyellowbrickroad said:
    November 14, 2017 at 6:12 AM

You know I always love when Ryder shows up.

carhicks said:
    November 14, 2017 at 1:42 PM

I agree with Ryder, who invented ties anyway. Pretty much everyone I know can’t wait to take them off. Ryder does look pretty handsome with his tie though.

November 17, 2017 at 9:08 PM

Ryder, I’m taking shorter walks and more naps these days too. It’s not winter, but yet another birthday that’s approaching. Ha Ha.