Watching Glass Shatter: Blog Tour Day 9 – Diary of a Bookfiend

The talented and amazing Noriko @ Diary of a Bookfiend pulled together a beautifully flowing interview over the launch of Watching Glass Shatter. She also shared some fun pics (see one below). You must check out her blog at the link below!

img_2999

via Blog Tour: Watching Glass Shatter By James J. Cudney (Author Interview)

13 thoughts on “Watching Glass Shatter: Blog Tour Day 9 – Diary of a Bookfiend

Priyasha said:
    November 13, 2017 at 10:14 AM

I have been hearing Soo much about your book . The plot sounds really good .📖

November 13, 2017 at 10:44 AM

Thanks for stopping by. It is definitely being marketed a lot right now with the blog tour and promotions thru 11/20. It won’t be so much or so obvious afterwards! 🙂 It’s getting good reviews.

foodzesty said:
    November 13, 2017 at 12:04 PM

🙂

November 13, 2017 at 3:39 PM

Thank you for reblogging, Jay! And sweet words, feeling humbled! lol

vinnieh said:
    November 13, 2017 at 4:20 PM

I’m happy to stop by here and read your stuff. Many apologies for my absence.

November 13, 2017 at 4:24 PM

Good to hear from you! No worries. I’ve been lax on getting to other blogs myself with the book launch. I will get back to it!

RhapsodyBoheme said:
    November 13, 2017 at 11:20 PM

Hey Ryder, wow you look pretty sharp and so handsome. Thank you so much for the awesome picture, you made my day. The ladies must have gone crazy and I’m glad there is not much to rant this week and the score is even. Hugs

November 14, 2017 at 8:16 AM

I am pretty popular… but I shouldn’t let my ego get out of control! -R

RhapsodyBoheme said:
        November 15, 2017 at 12:46 AM

Nah, nothing wrong with a little humble confidence. You look sharp. 🐕

misifusa said:
    November 14, 2017 at 9:35 AM

Ryder you look so handsome! Love that tie!