Watching Glass Shatter: Blog Tour Day 10 – Jessica Rachow

It’s Day 10 on the Watching Glass Shatter Book Blog Tour and we have the amazing Jessica Rachow… thank you to her for a 5-star review and for the great feedback and friendship the last few months. She’s currently writing her own novel on Nano this month — you must check her out… She’s friendly, interactive, smart and funny. Click the link below to read her post on today’s tour and then spend more time on her awesome blog.

Don’t forget today’s 6pm EST RADIO SPOT where I will discuss the book launch for 1-hour on the internet @ http://www.artistfirst.com/

via Watching Glass Shatter by James J. Cudney – Blog Tour

13 thoughts on “Watching Glass Shatter: Blog Tour Day 10 – Jessica Rachow

November 14, 2017 at 8:52 AM

So exciting!

Alice said:
    November 14, 2017 at 9:15 AM
    November 14, 2017 at 11:14 AM

Woohoo!!! 1 hour interview!!! I probably won’t be able to listen on air because I’ll be at work (darn time difference) 😟 but I believe the recording will be up, so I will make sure to check that out!! 🎧🤗💗

November 14, 2017 at 3:13 PM

So glad you reminded us about the interview because I had completely forgot. I’m going to try to listen to it live if I can figure it out lol.

November 14, 2017 at 3:14 PM

Once you get to the main page, you can click listen as MP3 or as Windows Media. I did Media Player earlier and it came right on thru my laptop. I assume it works as well on a phone with good access. Good Luck!

November 14, 2017 at 3:16 PM

Yeah I just clicked on the windows media player and it started playing music so I’m sure it will work for me later.

Ann Marie Bryant said:
    November 14, 2017 at 10:05 PM

As soon as I finish my 2 college corses, I will begin reading your book!

Ann Marie Bryant said: