Today is Day 14 on the WGS Blog Tour and Alex @ coffeeloving bookoholic is our host. Her post is amazing and hopefully everyone jumps over to check out more on her blog as there is always something great to read, especially Wednesdays, but the whole site is definitely worth it for book lovers. Click the link below now.

SPECIAL POLL:  I am beyond excited at the poll we’ve created to let all the Watching Glass Shatter readers select the potential actors or actresses to play the Glass family in a TV Series or Film version of the book. No, it hasn’t been optioned yet, but with enough marketing, love and support… maybe some day! Alex and I both have our faves to win the poll, but we’re sure everyone has a different take on the Glass family. Go have some fun at the post below!!!

via blog tour: “watching glass shatter” by james j. cudney // review & exciting poll

8 thoughts on “Watching Glass Shatter: Blog Tour Day 14 – Alex @ coffeeloving bookholic with an EXCITING POLL

November 18, 2017 at 8:35 AM

thanks for all the nice words!!! me so happy! i am soooo excited to see what people will be voting!!

Chauncey Rogers said:
    November 18, 2017 at 10:34 AM

That was a great poll! Lots of fun options!

November 18, 2017 at 10:44 AM

Thx. We had a fun time picking people. So many good ones had to go too!

Chauncey Rogers said:
        November 18, 2017 at 10:47 AM

I almost voted Sam Neil for Ben, simply because he’s one of my favorite actors (a by-product of my love for Jurassic Park), but I had to go with one of the other options that matches up better with imagination.

November 18, 2017 at 10:48 AM

True, it’s tough. Who you like versus who best fits the part. I am stuck on two still.

The Cozy Pages said:
    November 18, 2017 at 3:34 PM

That poll sounds fun. Better get to reading so I can cast my vote. Enjoying it so far 😄

[…] i have something very exciting for you guys! a couple of weeks ago, jay and i posted an exciting poll during the blog tour of “watching glass shatter”. you all […]