The Watching Glass Shatter book blog tour came to an end yesterday. It was an amazing 16-Day blogging phenomena, and I’m grateful to everyone who participated. A few updates from this week to announce:
Favorite Character Poll
- ETHAN was chosen as the favorite character. I will be writing a short story collection in 2018 with Ethan as the first focus. Check it out at the link below.
Blog Tour Posts
- If you want to read any of the blog tour posts, a page with everything listed is below.
- Jina @ Author Inspirations hosted a GIVEAWAY for a free e-copy of the book on 11/20. The winner is Ann Marie Palladino. Both Jina and I have sent her a copy of the book. Congratulations and thank you to everyone for entering.
Book Club Mom Interview
- The wonderful Barb Vitelli interviewed me last week and posted some of our Q&A.
Bonus Blog Tour Special Post
- Rae from Powerful Women Readers was our bonus stop on the blog tour. Check out one of my favorite person’s thoughts on the book, then spend some time on her site to see all the great content she and a group of fantastic ladies have posted.
- WATCHING GLASS SHATTER by James J. Cudney: A Review