365 Challenge: Day 265 – HUNDRED

Hundred: when there’s only this amount of days left in the 365 Daily Challenge – a countdown must occur

100.jpg

As of tomorrow, we hit the start of the 100 Days Countdown for the 365 Daily Challenge — there’s only one hundred posts left to explore my world… can you believe it’s been that long already? A few interesting things to share today:

• On Monday, Ryder will kick off the ‘This Is My Truth Now’ 2017 blogger award poll. There will be a very special poll to determine the award winner, as well as giveaway that will be fun and rewarding.
  • I have been blogging for just over 1 year.
  • Today’s post is #980 — we’re getting close to 1000!
  • There have been 14,274 comments.
  • The site has been viewed 79,274 times.
  • There are ~3600 followers.
  • There are 100 posts left for the 365 Daily Challenge
    • 14 Author Alerts
    • 14 Ryder Rants
    • 14 Lists
    • 58 Miscellaneous Posts
      • a new weekly segment on Father Figure
      • a new weekly segment on Watching Glass Shatter
      • what else do you want to read about?

This has been incredibly exciting and I can’t wait to see what happens in our countdown. While I won’t really do anything special until the last 10 days next March, I did want to start getting everyone thinking about what else I should try to achieve before this concludes. Thoughts?

55 thoughts on “365 Challenge: Day 265 – HUNDRED

December 2, 2017 at 2:17 AM

!?! I wonder what ‘This Is My Truth Now’ 2017 blogger award poll’ means??? Oh, my gosh. You’ve got me totally excited!

December 2, 2017 at 8:30 AM

It will be fun, but WordPress isn’t cooperating and I don’t want to have to something manual as it will take forever! lol

December 2, 2017 at 8:47 AM

Oh, darn 😦 I wonder what’s going on… hope it gets solved quickly!

December 2, 2017 at 9:01 AM

I know! I wanted to post on 12/1 for this one, but I need to get the post to work. LOL

December 2, 2017 at 9:06 AM

Seems like your WP whatever function is throwing a tamper tantrum? lol

December 2, 2017 at 9:11 AM

Totally. Plus with 15k comments it won’t export easily.

December 2, 2017 at 9:12 AM

Oh. my. gosh. 15k comments?!? That’s… wow

December 2, 2017 at 10:32 AM

it’s a lot! I can’t export the easily, so I will be doing a manual review today. Oy!

December 2, 2017 at 8:41 AM

I think everyone would love to see more videos from you, Little Bro!! 😉💚

theloyalbritwit said:
    December 2, 2017 at 9:22 AM

Congratulations!!!!!! That’s some impressive stats, but 100 days left AND almost 1,000 posts!?!?! 😁😁😁😁😁😁 HOW AWESOME?!?!?! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

December 2, 2017 at 10:31 AM

Thank you so much… What count are you up to with the words? I think we’re pretty close! 🙂

theloyalbritwit said:
        December 2, 2017 at 10:35 AM

You are most welcome!! 🙂 Well…I’m technically eight weeks ahead of the blog. Blog count I am at 227 (discounting the two extra posts after 100 and 200, the introduction and blog awards); but currently I’m at 284…I think. 😬😁 so I think we are pretty close! You’re a lot closer on the blog, though!!

December 2, 2017 at 2:25 PM

Close, I would agree! It’ll line up eventually! 🙂

December 2, 2017 at 10:13 AM

Wow that is awesome Jay!! I enjoy everything you post so I am sure whatever you decide to do next I will love it. I can’t believe you only have 100 days left in the 365 challenge and you’re so close to 1000 posts that’s amazing.

December 2, 2017 at 10:31 AM

It’s been quite a year. I still can’t believe it’s working out. Thank you so much for the kind comment.

AJ said:
    December 2, 2017 at 10:44 AM

Looking forward to the next 100:)

marielisab said:
    December 2, 2017 at 11:38 AM

Congrats !! Is there some medication we can take on day 101 when we have 365 withdrawal ? You have become a pleasure in my morning routine and will savor these last 100 days !!

December 2, 2017 at 2:21 PM

Ha, thank you! Yes… I’m thinking it might be spiked coffee. Spiked of course with whatever you prefer, whether that’s chocolate, liquor and anything in between. 🙂

I’m sure I’ll start up some other challenge, but it likely won’t be daily. Weekly sounds better. But I’ll still try to post several times per week. 🙂

December 2, 2017 at 11:40 AM

Yay to you! I have only 30 pictures left for my 365 picture project but I started on January 1. I GOT MY COPY OF WATCHING GLASS SHATTER yesterday in the mail. So excited to start it. Since I live out here on the West Coast I love seeing the sights of New York from an up close and personal view so maybe some stories about the neighborhood? I’ll have to go back and try and catch up with the posts you wrote before we connected to see what I’ve missed. March 10 is my birthday. How close is that to your 365th post?

December 2, 2017 at 2:23 PM

30 left, wow? That’s fantastic. 1 month. Awesome.

Thank you so much for buying the book, you are truly a wonderful person. I appreciate it.

Hmm… a NYC series, that might be a good post. Thanks.

March 13 is when it started, so March 12 is the end. It will be a fair well and birthday for you! I’m 3/18.

December 3, 2017 at 12:51 PM

No wonder we like each other 🙂 March is a wonderful month to be born. My dad was the 13th. I came home from the hospital on that day so I always teased my sisters that I was dad’s favorite since I was his “birthday present.”

December 3, 2017 at 12:52 PM

That makes perfect sense, I’d agree to both items.

tylerus said:
    December 2, 2017 at 12:53 PM

Awesome – congrats! You’ve done amazingly well – – and so you should, given that inspiring dedication and commitment. (Hopefully, one day, I’ll be able to apply myself as diligently as you.) 🙂 God bless.

December 2, 2017 at 2:20 PM

Thank you so much. I’m sure you are just as diligent. I just have a bunch of time, that’s all! 🙂

dtills said:
    December 2, 2017 at 2:01 PM

You are so dedicated and consistent with your blogging! What a role model my friend, I remain in awe of you 🙂

Books Teacup and Reviews said:
    December 2, 2017 at 2:10 PM

You’ve done great in just a year’s time! I’ve only one word wow! ☺️

Beware Of The Reader said:
    December 2, 2017 at 2:30 PM

Wow James I feel dizzy looking at these fabulous numbers! You had a fantastic blogging year! Congrats 😙 Honestly I hope you’ll keep posting about Ryder after the 100 days mark.

December 2, 2017 at 2:31 PM

I’m sure he’ll take control! I will definitely post 3 to 4 times per week, just don’t want to lock myself into every day. I may still post daily, but don’t want it to be an obligation/stressful! 🙂 Thank you for being so interactive. 🙂

Beware Of The Reader said:
        December 2, 2017 at 5:15 PM

You are welcome James! I’m only interactive because I find it interesting 😉 And I get what you mean by stressful!

anne leueen said:
    December 2, 2017 at 6:09 PM

Congratulations! Good job! I look forward to hearing from both you and Ryder for the final 100.

Mintly said:
    December 3, 2017 at 3:37 AM

Congratulations for the 100 days! Wondering what’ll happen after 365days. Have a lovely Sunday! I can’t wait for your Ryder’s post. One of my favorite.

December 3, 2017 at 7:33 AM

I appreciate it. Enjoy the rest of your day, too. Ryder’s thinking of his post for tomorrow.

The Otaku Judge said:
    December 3, 2017 at 9:02 AM

Impressive stats. My blog has been around for longer and has nowhere as many followers. Keep up the good work.

December 3, 2017 at 9:04 AM

Thank you. I have been lucky. I also spend a lot of time on social media, so that might be part of it. I appreciate it. Glad to be connected with you. Always love your book reviews.

watchingthedaisies said:
    December 3, 2017 at 9:31 AM

Congratulations. You have had a busy year. 🌼

mainepaperpusher said:
    December 4, 2017 at 2:34 AM

Amazing achievements for having blogged only a year! But then, you are an amazing guy!

December 4, 2017 at 4:49 AM

wow jay, this is sooooo awesome!! i am very proud of you and what you accomplished! and how much work you put into this. it’s really amazing! 🙂 so excited for the next 100 posts 🙂

December 4, 2017 at 9:45 AM

Amazing stats! I can’t believe there are only 100 days left. Where has time gone? Congrats! ❤💚❤🎄

December 5, 2017 at 12:02 AM

Yay!

December 8, 2017 at 4:22 PM

OMG what are we going to do when this ends?! 😣