Hundred: when there’s only this amount of days left in the 365 Daily Challenge – a countdown must occur
As of tomorrow, we hit the start of the 100 Days Countdown for the 365 Daily Challenge — there’s only one hundred posts left to explore my world… can you believe it’s been that long already? A few interesting things to share today:
- On Monday, Ryder will kick off the ‘This Is My Truth Now’ 2017 blogger award poll. There will be a very special poll to determine the award winner, as well as giveaway that will be fun and rewarding.
- I have been blogging for just over 1 year.
- Today’s post is #980 — we’re getting close to 1000!
- There have been 14,274 comments.
- The site has been viewed 79,274 times.
- There are ~3600 followers.
- There are 100 posts left for the 365 Daily Challenge
- 14 Author Alerts
- 14 Ryder Rants
- 14 Lists
- 58 Miscellaneous Posts
- a new weekly segment on Father Figure
- a new weekly segment on Watching Glass Shatter
- what else do you want to read about?
This has been incredibly exciting and I can’t wait to see what happens in our countdown. While I won’t really do anything special until the last 10 days next March, I did want to start getting everyone thinking about what else I should try to achieve before this concludes. Thoughts?
About Me & the “365 Daily Challenge”
I’m Jay, an author who lives in NYC. My debut novel, Watching Glass Shatter, can be purchased on Amazon @ http://mybook.to/WGS. I’ve always been a reader. And now I’m a daily blogger. I decided to start my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge” where since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life.
The goal: Knowledge. Acceptance. Understanding. Optimization. Happiness. Help. For myself. For others. And if all else fails, humor. When I’m finished in one year, I hope to have more answers about the future and what I will do with the remainder of my life. All aspects to be considered. It’s not just about a career, hobbies, residence, activities, efforts, et al. It’s meant to be a comprehensive study and reflection from an ordinary man. Not a doctor. Not a therapist. Not a friend. Not an encyclopedia full of prior research. Just pure thought, a blogged journal with true honesty.
Join the fun and read a new post each day, or check out my book reviews, TV/Film reviews or favorite vacation spots. And feel free to like, rate, comment or take the poll for each post. Note: All written content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators.