I’ve created an Amazon Giveaway for my novel, Watching Glass Shatter. You can enter at the link below to win a Kindle edition before January 17th. All you need to do is tweet about the book. Details @:
Watching Glass Shatter was published on October 8th, 2017 and is available for purchase in both electronic and physical print form. It has 300+ reviews, averaging 4.7 on Amazon & 4.3 on Goodreads in a 5 point scale.
The wealthy Glass family lost its patriarch, Benjamin Glass, sooner than expected. Benjamin’s widow, Olivia, and her 5 sons each react to his death in their own way while preparing for the reading of his will. Olivia receives a very unexpected confession from her late husband about one of their sons that could shatter the whole family.
Prior to revealing the secret to her children, Olivia must figure out which boy Ben refers to in the confession he left her in his will. While the family attorney searches for the mysterious Rowena Hector whom Ben says holds the answers, Olivia asks her sons to each spend a week with her as she isn’t ready to let go of the past. When Olivia visits her sons, she quickly learns that each one has been keeping his own secret from her. Olivia never expected her remaining years would be so complex and life-altering, but she will not rest until her family is reunited after Ben’s untimely death.
We all need family. We all want to fit in. We’re all a mix of quirky personalities. Will Olivia be able to fix them or will the whole family implode? What will she do when she discovers the son behind Ben’s secret? Check out this ensemble cast where each family member’s perspective is center stage, discovering along the way who might feel the biggest impact from all the secrets. Through various scenes and memories across a six-month period, you’ll get to know everyone, learning how and why they made certain decisions. Welcome to being an honorary member of the Glass family where the flair for over-the-top drama pushes everyone to their limits.
You can see sample chapters and descriptions at: https://jamesjcudney.com/
- The book went on a 17-day blog tour from 11/5 thru 11/21. You can read all posts via this one location by clicking here.
- Jay was a guest on the Artist First radio segment on Tuesday, November 14th from 6 to 7pm. To listen to the recorded 1-hour broadcast for news on the book and author, click here.
Book Reviews & Interviews
- In addition to Goodreads and Amazon, you can find a central link to some very fun and in-depth book reviews and author interviews here
2018 Short Story Collection
- Polls closed on 11/20 and you selected ETHAN as your favorite character. He will be the focus of the first published short story in the 2018 collection (March 2018)
- A 2018 sequel for Watching Glass Shatter was announced; it’s too hard to let go of the Glass family — they have many more stories to share. More information on launch timing to be available in early 2018.