BrizzleLass Books: The Authors Bookshelf – James J. Cudney as Guest

Check out this wonderful post via The Authors Bookshelf – James J. Cudney @jamescudney4 by the amazing Claire @ BrizzleLass Books – I was a guest on her blog this week! Below is the picture I shared with her of my bookshelf… I’ve had it for about ten years, originally purchased in San Francisco in 2017 prior to my move back to New York City.

If you are unfamiliar with Claire or her website, please find the time to stop by… even if you’re tired of hearing about me! She’s had several other bloggers and authors as guests on her intriguing site (recently re-designed), plus she reviews books nearly every day. She’s primarily a fantasy and romance reader / reviewer, but branches out to other genres when she connects with new authors. Claire’s the real deal! She works in the industry, is connected, and knows exactly how to share ideas on success. Truly one of the more prolific bloggers and social media gurus I’ve met! A must-stop-by please. 🙂

193B2A0E-4272-453D-B548-232C21B6B912

17 thoughts on “BrizzleLass Books: The Authors Bookshelf – James J. Cudney as Guest

The Cozy Pages said:
    January 7, 2018 at 4:52 PM

I missed this on Claire’s page this morning. Great interview! Poor characters Jay. Aren’t they tortured enough 😉

January 7, 2018 at 4:59 PM

Unfortunately, nope… I’ve found my niche (in books) — torturing someone until both the character and the reader can’t take it anymore. I hope they don’t seek revenge!

I’m glad I re-blogged so you could see Claire’s post! Thx.

The Cozy Pages said:
        January 7, 2018 at 5:15 PM

Who are you more worried about seeking revenge… the characters or the readers 👹????

January 7, 2018 at 5:21 PM

Good question! I think the characters have to listen to me to some degree, so if they push me, I’ll just end them! Readers… oh, they can be brutal!

The Cozy Pages said:
        January 7, 2018 at 5:31 PM

Lol. Once you’ve thought this through 😊

vinnieh said:
    January 7, 2018 at 4:53 PM

I definitely will stop by her blog.

I’m glad you posted this Jay because I think I missed Claire’s post. I’m heading over right now. And how adorable is Ryder curled up next to your lovely bookcase?!🤗

AJ said:
    January 7, 2018 at 7:05 PM

Cool bookcase!

January 7, 2018 at 9:52 PM

I have to check out Claire’s post! I’m behind this weekend. Sorry I missed the picture of the bookshelf at first, but it’s because of Ryder! What a sweetie! 😍🐕🤗

Kristin said:
    January 7, 2018 at 10:20 PM

aww! Ryder is so adorable in this picture!

January 8, 2018 at 1:12 PM

I’ve managed to get behind for the millionth time already this year so thanks for sharing this. I’m going to head over Claire’s post after this. I love the bookshelf Jay and Ryder is so freaking adorable!!

January 8, 2018 at 2:24 PM

Thank you! Catch up day, that’ll do the trick. Only do things to get caught up. lol totally know where you’re coming from

January 8, 2018 at 2:26 PM

I feel like I’ve been playing catch up all year and it’s only day 8 lol. I’ve been working on catching up since I got back home so hopefully I will be all caught up in the next hour or so.