365 Challenge: Day 321 – Discount

Discount: when Jay’s book goes on sale for .99 cents as a Kindle download

99 cents offer.jpg

If you love contemporary fiction with a focus on family drama, secrets, humor, tears and suspense, then you will enjoy Watching Glass Shatter, my debut novel set in modern day Connecticut. On February 1st and 2nd, you can download the Kindle version of this October 2017 release for only .99 cents. You can read it anytime afterwards, but the discount offer is only good for the next 2 days. Purchase @ Amazon.

For more on this book, you can check out reviews, Q&A and the blog tour:

39 thoughts on “365 Challenge: Day 321 – Discount

thebookwormdrinketh said:
    February 1, 2018 at 8:36 AM

This is coming up on my TBR list! Really excited to check it out!!

February 1, 2018 at 8:37 AM

Great to hear – thank you so much! If you ordered it as a Kindle e-read, they updated a few items yesterday for me, so you might want to re-download, if you can. Nothing major (proofreading fixes)

The Cozy Pages said:
    February 1, 2018 at 9:01 AM

Nice word choice for today Jay 😉
    It’s definitely a steal at the price!
    Will reblog this on my site.

moorezart said:
    February 1, 2018 at 9:34 AM

Reblogged this on From 1 Blogger 2 Another.

Katherine said:
    February 1, 2018 at 9:43 AM

Congratulations on your book going on sale! Added to my to read list

February 1, 2018 at 9:46 AM

Hi. Thank you so much! We did a free download when it first launched. At almost 4 months in, we thought time to discount and see if we can generate more interest.

Katherine said:
    February 1, 2018 at 10:06 AM

Reblogged this on Katherine's Book Universe and commented:
    Congratulations to James on the release of his debut novel!

Katherine said:
    February 1, 2018 at 10:09 AM

Reblogged this on my book blog and shared to Pinteres. Love the cover and synopsis.

February 1, 2018 at 10:17 AM

Hi. Thank you so much! I just realized you must have 2 sites. I was following one, I thought, but just added the other.

thebookwormdrinketh said:
    February 1, 2018 at 10:28 AM

Just letting you know that I nominated you for a Sunshine Bloggers award! Do with it what you will, but you’re always such a wonderful, sunny person even when things may not be going great!! Feel free to check it out!

February 1, 2018 at 12:07 PM

Reblogged this on Janet's Smiles and commented:
    Family drama and secrets? Who doesn’t love those! Get this terrific book by first time author James J. Cudney for only 99 cents on Kindle today and tomorrow. You won’t be sorry.

February 1, 2018 at 12:08 PM

Reblogged 🙂

Watching Glass Shatter is on Sale – The Cozy Pages said:
    February 1, 2018 at 12:09 PM

[…] via 365 Challenge: Day 321 – Discount […]

N. N. Light said:
    February 1, 2018 at 12:52 PM

Darn it! I can’t get it for 99 cents because I’m up here in Canada. 😦 I swear, the big A hates us Canadians.

February 1, 2018 at 12:54 PM

What!! It was available in UK! Don’t worry, I will send it to you. We’re soon too much together to not do that!

N. N. Light said:
        February 1, 2018 at 1:01 PM

Yeah, I know about the UK thing. But when Canadians click on the US site, it shows full price. It’s a glitch thing. I wanted to support you, Jay! I know you’d give me a copy but I wanted to give you 10 cents profit. 😉

February 1, 2018 at 1:22 PM

Hehe. Totally!!!

February 1, 2018 at 4:55 PM

Reblogged this on mistysbookspace and commented:
    Hello bookworms!

I know I already posted today but I just had to share this with you guys. James’ debut novel Watching Glass Shatter is .99 cents on Amazon Kindle. If you haven’t already read this book what are you waiting for? It’s a steal at only .99 cents and I highly recommend you read it.

February 1, 2018 at 4:57 PM

I reblogged it Jay!! I hope you are able to get more interest in your book because it definitely deserves it.

misifusa said:
    February 1, 2018 at 9:23 PM

With your special, may you get many more readers with excellent reviews! 🙂

By Hook Or By Book ~ Book Reviews, News, & Other Stuff said:
    February 2, 2018 at 12:54 PM

Reblogged this on By Hook Or By Book and commented:
    Argh! I meant to reblog this yesterday! One of my favorite books of 2017, “Watching Glass Shatter”, written by our fellow blogger Jay Cudney, is on sale as a Kindle ebook at Amazon for .99 cents. Thankfully you still have today to order it. If you haven’t read it yet, I can’t recommend this book highly enough and I urge you to take advantage of this deal!

angiedokos said:
    February 2, 2018 at 1:07 PM

Reblogged this on Angie Dokos.

February 3, 2018 at 8:22 AM

A bargain–and a GREAT read!!!

February 7, 2018 at 8:49 AM