Mega: very large; huge; extremely (in terms of the poll you have to vote in!)

mega.png

I’m holding an Agatha Christie readathon in April. For more information, see the background and guidelines here. Essentially, we will read 1 book for each week in April 2018, then post our reviews. You can vote today to pick the 4 books we’ll read, then I’ll announce the winners in mid-March. You can join in and read with us — either 1, 2, 3 or all 4 weeks! Polls will be open through March 15th, 2018. Be sure to pick 1 book from each of the 4 polls below. If you need to know a description of the book, click here.

I can’t wait to buddy read with everyone! Thanks for joining in the fun.

hristie

38 thoughts on “365 Challenge: Day 349 – Mega [Agatha Christie Readathon Books (VOTE in POLL NOW)]

N. N. Light's Book Heaven said:
    March 1, 2018 at 8:33 AM

I want to join the readathon! Do I need to sign up anywhere? I voted, too. So stoked about this, Jay!

[…]  VOTE HERE […]

lauriewoodwardauthor said:
    March 1, 2018 at 9:15 AM

I love Agatha Christie! Great idea, James.

tahenryauthoress said:
    March 1, 2018 at 10:10 AM

You put so many good ones all in the same category.
    What am I saying, that’s really Agatha’s fault isn’t it. LOL

March 1, 2018 at 10:29 AM

I must admit I chose titles of books I already have, but if they aren’t the ones picked I guess I’ll make the sacrifice and buy some more 🙂 I thought ABC Murders would be good since I am doing the A to Z challenge!

Carrie Rubin said:
    March 1, 2018 at 12:18 PM

Looks like fun! Wish I had time to join in, but I have three book club reads that will need my attention. I’ve only read one Agatha Christie novel though, so it will be fun to see what you guys pick.

March 1, 2018 at 1:56 PM

Oh, would be great if you could, but I understand. Thanks! Good luck with your book clubs. I need to join one some day!

hsimone said:
    March 1, 2018 at 1:13 PM

I voted for each poll!

March 1, 2018 at 4:33 PM

Mentioned this challenge in my blog post today 🙂

robbiesinspiration said:
    March 2, 2018 at 12:40 AM

I have read them all, James. An then there were none is my out and out favourite.

I can’t join the marathon, but it sounds like so much fun Jay!😊

March 2, 2018 at 4:45 PM

I would like to participate but seeing as how I’ve never read any of her books I’m not sure I want to start in the middle of the series.

The Cozy Pages said:
    March 3, 2018 at 12:35 PM

Voted!
    My Ms. Marple pick seems to have a good shot. lol.

dtills said:
    March 8, 2018 at 4:51 PM

I am getting really excited about this! What a nerd I am 😏

[…] Don’t forget to vote for your favorites in the Agatha Christie Readathon. Polls close tomorrow. See details @ 365 Challenge: Day 349 – Mega [Agatha Christie Readathon Books (VOTE in POLL NOW)] […]

[…] VOTE in the POLL (March 1st thru 15th, 2018) […]