365 Challenge: Day 356 – Ten

Ten: the number of posts left in the 365 Daily Challenge — with HINTS about the future of my blog

ten.jpg

It’s time for my top ten (10) countdown of sorts… and as a preview, I will share all the remaining words below. They are not in any particular order, so it will be fun to see which pops up on the upcoming days. Be sure to read all the way until the end of this post where I will reveal a big hint about an upcoming segment on the post-365 blog.

• Maple
  • Installment
  • Tips
  • Hoopla
  • Finale
  • Reprieve
  • WWtR
  • HealthyLiving
  • Titchy

***

So why ten? Isn’t it a perfect score in some competition? Isn’t it the first double digit number? It might be a lot of reasons, but I chose ten because it’s the same number as a former title of my all-time favorite book, Ten Little Indians now known as And Then There Were None, by Agatha Christie. I love the concept of knocking things off lists, or a serial killer murdering people in a specific order (in movies or books!!!)… which is exactly why one of the new segments on my blog is going to be very closely aligned with the concept of ‘mystery books’ — take a gander at the bullets above as one of the remaining post titles contains your clue!

32 thoughts on “365 Challenge: Day 356 – Ten

March 8, 2018 at 7:27 AM

Hmmmm…it’s a mystery to me!

The Cozy Pages said:
    March 8, 2018 at 8:19 AM

Leaving out some breadcrumbs for us to follow I see…

LA said:
    March 8, 2018 at 8:55 AM

I’m going with Your going to somehow serialize a mystery….

March 8, 2018 at 8:58 AM

An excellent suggestion… I shall neither confirm nor deny until Sat 3/17!

LA said:
        March 8, 2018 at 9:00 AM

😉waiting with baited breath… (is that right spelling?)

March 8, 2018 at 9:03 AM

excellent! I wouldn’t know. I don’t know how to spell anymore. I’m not a writer or reader, pleeeeeassseee…..

LA said:
        March 8, 2018 at 9:04 AM

My daughter asked me to grammar check an essay for an internship. I looked at her blankly

tahenryauthoress said:
    March 8, 2018 at 9:51 AM

Everything that comes to mind with those hints, just not you from best I can tell. I think I need more hints. LOL

Judy said:
    March 8, 2018 at 10:28 AM

How funny! I saw the title of your post and the first thing I thought of was “Ten Little Indians” and trying to remember the updated title. Thanks for providing it. 😀

March 8, 2018 at 10:33 AM

Ha. Happy to help. You’re welcome! I hope I can reread it with the Agatha christie readathon I’m doing.

March 8, 2018 at 12:03 PM

I think it is WWtR, the tR being to Read but I can’t think of the WW. Or maybe it’s Installment. Love the suspense, Jay. I do hope it’s not Healthy Eating though. That’s not nearly as exciting as a topic. Necessary, not exciting. 🙂

March 8, 2018 at 12:53 PM

Hah! You are in the right vicinity!!!! 🙂 healthy eating is some marketing for a good friend. 🙂

robbiesinspiration said:
    March 8, 2018 at 12:22 PM

An interesting post, James. I thought of Number 10, Downing Street when I saw your heading.

N. N. Light's Book Heaven said:
    March 8, 2018 at 3:21 PM

Hmm, very mysterious… better get Hercule on the case. 😉

dtills said:
    March 8, 2018 at 4:47 PM

Well, mystery books are my favorite category! I think “installments” may play a special role here 😊

Lashaan (Bookidote) said:
    March 8, 2018 at 10:20 PM

Oh snap, the end is near! I tried real hard to see what the hint was, but… you could start anything with any of those words! Looking forward to your new chapter.

I love mysteries, but I confess I’m clueless about this. I can’t wait until the 17th!🤔