Finale: the last part of a piece of music, a performance, or a public event, especially when particularly dramatic or exciting
I have spent the last 365 plus 5 days on a quest to find myself. During this time period, I’ve shared all the ups and downs of my personal life with my online world. When the title of my blog is This Is My Truth Now, how could I do anything else but that? It’s been a year of major growth on all levels. Although I never expected to lose Ryder this year, I still see all the positive changes and wins since the Daily Challenge began. Between meeting all of you and becoming close friends with several people whom I speak to regularly, this blog has been a truly remarkable and amazing experience. I am not naming anyone specific, as it would take me a long time to come up with that list — I’ve honestly met a large count of wonderful people.
As I put book two to bed this weekend, close the 365 segment on my blog today, and celebrate my birthday on Sunday, the next phase of my life begins. As a quick re-cap, here’s what to expect:
- A reprieve for the rest of March so I can read and comment on more blogs for a few weeks. I need to catch up on what I’ve missed.
- Book 2 (Father Figure with possible change) is with the publisher for final review, cover design, title finalization and marketing plans. I will announce more about the next steps in a few weeks.
- Ethan Glass short story will be completed and sent to beta readers in April. I have no one on that list yet, but I will send out a post in the coming days.
- An outline for Book 3 (Watching Glass Shatter’s sequel) will be finished in April.
- Three (3) new blog segments will start in April:
- WWtR: Writer’s Way to Review
- Cozy Mystery Online Installment Series
- Tips: Writing & Life
I could go on and on, but I choose the simple route today. I’m sure after 365 days, everyone’s either heard enough from me or already knows what I’m thinking! Thank you to everyone… I am truly blessed.
About Me & the “365 Daily Challenge”
I’m Jay, an author who lives in NYC. My debut novel, Watching Glass Shatter, can be purchased on Amazon @ http://mybook.to/WGS. I’ve always been a reader. And now I’m a daily blogger. I decided to start my own version of the “365 Daily Challenge” where since March 13, 2017, I’ve posted a characteristic either I currently embody or one I’d like to embody in the future. 365 days of reflection to discover who I am and what I want out of life.
The goal: Knowledge. Acceptance. Understanding. Optimization. Happiness. Help. For myself. For others. And if all else fails, humor. When I’m finished in one year, I hope to have more answers about the future and what I will do with the remainder of my life. All aspects to be considered. It’s not just about a career, hobbies, residence, activities, efforts, et al. It’s meant to be a comprehensive study and reflection from an ordinary man. Not a doctor. Not a therapist. Not a friend. Not an encyclopedia full of prior research. Just pure thought, a blogged journal with true honesty.
Join the fun and read a new post each day, or check out my book reviews, TV/Film reviews or favorite vacation spots. And feel free to like, rate, comment or take the poll for each post. Note: All written content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators.