I was nominated by 5 wonderful bloggers for the One Lovely Blog Award several months ago, but I’m just coming up for air to address a few missed posts in the past… All of these women are truly inspirational and remarkable… you must visit their sites as there is something new and fun every single day. From book reviews to blog tours, learning to laughing, and all the way to recipes, you’re bound to spend hours getting lost in their amazing forums.
Thank you for the nomination!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers and inform them of the nomination
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I’m making mini-coconut and chocolate cakes for Easter.
2. I rarely go to the movie theater. I prefer to wait for them to come out on one of the digital apps / television subscriptions I have.
3. I am starting up 3 new segments on the blog in April. I can’t wait to launch each post.
4. My favorite season is autumn and I can’t wait for it to come back.
5. I’ve been back to eating healthy after the doctor
yelled at me said my cholesterol is too high. I want cheese again!!!
6. I’m going to England and Italy for 3 weeks in May.
7. My second novel, Father Figure, will be released in early May, 2018.
- Malia @ Princessandpen
Happy reading and tagging!
For those new to me or my reviews… here’s the scoop: I’m Jay, an author who lives in NYC. My debut novel, Watching Glass Shatter, can be purchased on Amazon. I write A LOT. I read A LOT. And now I blog A LOT. First the book review goes on Goodreads, and then I send it on over to my WordPress blog at https://thisismytruthnow.com, where you’ll find the revealing and introspective 365 Daily Challenge – words and humor. You can also find all my social media profiles to get the details on the who/what/when/where and my pictures. Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by. Note: All written content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators. Follow my blog with Bloglovin.