I was tagged for a combination of the “Would you Rather” And “Summer” blogging tags. I’ve combined them together since all three were about summer and choices. I thank the three great bloggers who nominated me:
Would You Rather Questions?
- live in a tree house or a castle?
- be able to sing beautifully or dance beautifully?
- ride a horse or a camel?
- know a fairy or a unicorn?
- have a backyard that was a huge bounce house or a huge ball pit?
- bounce house
- travel or stay home?
- be able to fly or be able to breathe under water?
- know where you’re going or have it be a surprise?
- be on a boat or on an airplane?
- be able to see in the dark or be able to never get tired?
- see in dark
- go on a vacation to the beach or to the mountains?
- have picnics in the forest or in the park?
- swim in the ocean or swim in a pool?
- be a dolphin or a cheetah?
- be able to make people laugh or be able to make people trust you?
- be surprised by a present or be able to pick what you get?
- eat popsicles or watermelon?
- go camping or stay in a hotel?
- do art or read?
- experience an epic waterslide or an epic zip line?
- water slide
- Have an unlimited money for Ebooks, or a 5,000 dollar B&N giftcard?
- Meet any deceased poet, or J.K. Rowling?
- Write the world’s most famous book, or visit the world of your favorite book for one day?
- write it
- Choose Jack or Peter? (Insert characters from your favorite fictional love triangle)
- Ummm…. I will never choose! hahaha
- Experience Hogwarts in a very realistic and accurate virtual reality, or travel around the world for a year, at no cost.
- Travel the world
1.) what book cover makes you think of summer?
2.) what book has brightened your day?
3.) find a book cover with yellow on it
4.) what is your favorite summer beach read?
5.) what action book had you running for the ice cream man?
6.) (sunburn) what book has left you with a bad and/or painful ending?
7.) (sunset) what book gave you the happiest feelings when it ended?
8.) what book cover reminds you of a sunset?
9.) what is one book or series you hope to read this summer?
For those new to me or my reviews… here’s the scoop: I’m Jay, an author who lives in NYC. My debut novel, Watching Glass Shatter, can be purchased on Amazon. I write A LOT. I read A LOT. And now I blog A LOT. First the book review goes on Goodreads, and then I send it on over to my WordPress blog at https://thisismytruthnow.com, where you’ll find the revealing and introspective 365 Daily Challenge – words and humor. You can also find all my social media profiles to get the details on the who/what/when/where and my pictures. Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by. Note: All written content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators. Follow my blog with Bloglovin.