I’ve been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by caterpillars2butterfliesblog and angiedokos. Many thanks to both of them, I’m honored. Please check out their blogs. Between books and inspirational advice, they’ve got fantastic content and voices.
- Put the logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and add a link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions you were asked
- Nominate a few people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice. One weird and one funny one.
- Share a link to your best post
Here are three things about myself:
- I have hazel eyes.
- I am an awful singer.
- I miss winter already.
Questions to Me:
- What is your favorite pastime, besides reading?
- What is at least one thing you feel that you are really good at?
- If you could be an animal, which animal would you pick? Why?
- Owls because they are wise!
- What is your worst fear?
- Being sick
- What would the title of your life story be?
- The Average Man Who Sees All Sides
- If you could go back to any year in your past, when would it be?
- What is your favorite Christmas song?
- Hard Candy Christmas by Dolly Parton
- What would be your number 1 piece of advice to yourself at 18?
- Be confident to try anything you want to try.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- African safari
Questions for Nominees:
- How many countries and/or states have you lived in? Least and most favorite?
- What author whose last name begins with an M comes to mind and why?
- What charity do you most support or believe in?
- Where is your go to spot to be alone and think?
- What’s a great unsolved mystery you wonder about sometimes?
For those new to me or my reviews… here’s the scoop: I’m Jay, an author who lives in NYC. My debut novel, Watching Glass Shatter, can be purchased on Amazon. I write A LOT. I read A LOT. And now I blog A LOT. First the book review goes on Goodreads, and then I send it on over to my WordPress blog at https://thisismytruthnow.com, where you’ll find the revealing and introspective 365 Daily Challenge – words and humor. You can also find all my social media profiles to get the details on the who/what/when/where and my pictures. Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by. Note: All written content is my original creation and copyrighted to me, but the graphics and images were linked from other sites and belong to them. Many thanks to their original creators. Follow my blog with Bloglovin.