Life has just gotten away from me in the last few months… between the 365 Daily Challenge, publishing two novels, reading ~100 books, and earning a living, I haven’t been able to keep up with all the wonderful tags and awards that I’ve been blessed with. I’m so grateful to the blogging community for the love and support you’ve shown me and feel awful that I’ve gotten behind on about ~40 nominations or ping-backs. I’ve been trying to catch up, but it’s not working! So… I’ve decided for the next week, I am going to highlight several bloggers each day who have been generous enough to tag me…
These bloggers deserve the kudos and a celebrated mention so that more people can find out about them and/or connect with amazing people around the world. Below please find 7 blogs you should be checking out and following. I’ve included the original post they tagged me on as well as a response to a few questions or items from their tag. If I stay on schedule, I’ll be caught up and current on my tags within a week, and then I promise to try to stay on top of them going forward. Thank you to everyone for understanding. Much gratitude for sharing your blogs with me and in turn with the rest of the blogosphere!
10 Random Facts About Me
- BrizzleLass Books
- My random fact is that I can’t stand the taste of mushrooms. They ruin the flavor of anything I’ve ever eaten. And it’s a fungus… why o’ why would someone eat it? 🙂
New Disney Princess
- Misty’s Book Space
- Under the Sea – A Book With a Water/Ocean Setting
Burn, Rewrite, ReRead
- She Reads at Past Midnight
- Books randomly chosen from Goodreads ‘read’ list – this was tough!
- John Steinbeck’s ‘The Grapes of Wrath’
- William Shakespeare’s ‘Much Ado About Nothing’
- E. B. White’s ‘Charlotte’s Web’
- Ice Breaker 694
- I truly have the world’s worst handwriting because I’m always rushing, so if I wrote anything, you wouldn’t be able to read it!
School Subject Book
- Ann the Book Master
FRENCH – YOUR FAVORITE FOREIGN BOOK/FILM/PROGRAM
- Beartown by Fredrik Backman (it was translated from Swedish)
- Growing Self
- I don’t have a car anymore since I live in NYC, but my last car when I lived in the suburbs was a Volkswagen Tiguan (the year they came out) because it had a moon roof that was the entire ceiling of the car!
Emperor’s New Clothes
- The Orangutan Librarian
- “THE DOUBLET IS A LOVELY SHADE OF GREEN” – A BOOK THAT SEDUCED YOU WITH ITS COVER (THAT YOU ENDED UP DISLIKING)
- I only picked this because I expected it to be so much better, but the story wasn’t very strong for me. The language and imagery was great, but I was disappointed in how it felt too metaphorical and fluffy.
The Bear and the Nightingale (Winternight Trilogy #1) by
- Since I’m doing a consolidated tag, I am offering two options to those I nominate (if you feeling like participating):
- (1) Follow the same path as me
- (2) Pick any of these 7 tags and complete the whole thing, mentioning the original tagger to me