A View From Siena

I am so happy to hear that my little Bro is feeling much better!  If he chooses to not return from Italy, I won’t blame him!  The photos are just breathtaking! I had trouble narrowing down which pictures to share, so I thought a few photo montages were in order…

82ce72c6-9244-42b7-adca-282c59710c16

c12acdd2-891b-43f4-889d-6bfa0383c704
It sounds like Jay not only had a bit of wine, during his tour of the vineyards, but cleared all of the cherries off every cherry tree he could locate!

d3dc7d0c-42a7-4321-91b6-6cacfe9e5458

I apologize for not having more details about the photos.  Jay did not have a great connection.  His text messages were coming through mumbled and out of order…or maybe he just had a bit too much wine???  Now that I think about it, that makes a whole lot of sense!  I will let our amazing author man share the truth, when he returns…

While Jay is off wine tasting, I will be opening up the hives to observe the honey bees!  Feel free to check out today’s post, and see what I discovered!

What’s the Buzz?!

♥Roda

img_3288

10 thoughts on “A View From Siena

thebookwormdrinketh said:
    May 31, 2018 at 8:26 AM

Hopefully we get more details from Jay on the pictures when he gets back! They’re beautiful… Although, maybe I don’t want to know. I AM jealous enough!! 😉 See you over at your blog for your bees!!

May 31, 2018 at 8:50 AM

I am sure he will have many amazing stories to share!

LA said:
    May 31, 2018 at 9:49 AM

Why would he come back? I’m moving there too!.,

Mary Deal said:
    May 31, 2018 at 10:26 AM

It’s the narrow streets that are more like alleyways that attract me, especially if there are a few tables and chairs clustered nearby. I always want to know who lives there and what it might be like if I could stay there for a while. I would love to know the lives of the people living there. All these pictures make me want to travel. It’s great to see another part of the world and a romantic place, too, while I cannot go there.

May 31, 2018 at 10:27 AM

I agree! Such a beautiful setting!

robbiesinspiration said:
    May 31, 2018 at 1:54 PM

These photograph collections are lovely, Roda. Looks like Jay is having a great time.

carhicks said:
    May 31, 2018 at 8:56 PM

All I can say it WOW! I wouldn’t blame him if he didn’t come back.

Holdinn said:
    June 1, 2018 at 1:52 AM

Nice Article, Looks like you have a great time.

byoung2017 said:
    June 4, 2018 at 12:05 PM

Great pictures! Looks like a wonderful experience