COVER REVEAL: Mistaken Identity Crisis (Braxton Campus Mystery #4)

I’m super excited to share today’s cover reveal of Mistaken Identity Crisis, the fourth book in the Braxton Campus Mysteries. It is currently available for pre-sale and will be available for full download on June 30th, 2019. Physical copies will be available in July 2019. A blog tour is planned for July 2019 with Great Escapes Virtual Book Blog Tours.

The first big step was revealing the cover… and I’m lucky enough to have the support of Shalini @ Digital Reads Blog Tours and over 20 bloggers doing today’s big reveal of Mistaken Identity Crisis. See the full list below and please visit their sites. Tell us what you think of the series, characters, description, and cover design. We’re all excited to hear your opinions and share the posts with our followers and friends. Many thanks for your support and feedback!

Mistaken-Identity-Crisis-Main-File

Overview of ‘Mistaken Identity Crisis’

A clever thief with a sinister calling card has invaded Braxton campus. A string of jewelry thefts continues to puzzle the sheriff given they’re remarkably similar to an unsolved eight-year-old case from shortly before Gabriel vanished one stormy night. When a missing ruby is discovered near an electrified dead body during the campus cable car redesign project, Kellan must investigate the real killer in order to protect his brother. Amidst sorority hazing practices and the victim’s connections to several prominent Wharton County citizens, a malicious motive becomes more obvious and trickier to prove.

As if the latest murder isn’t enough to keep him busy, Kellan partners with April to end the Castigliano and Vargas crime family feud. What really happened to Francesca while all those postcards showed up in Braxton? The mafia world is more calculating than Kellan realized, and if he wants to move forward, he’ll have to make a few ruthless sacrifices.

Election Day is over, and the new mayor takes office. Nana D celebrates her 75th birthday with an adventure. A double wedding occurs at Crilly Lake on Independence Day. And Kellan receives a few more surprises as the summer heat begins to settle in Wharton County.

add-to-goodreads-button.png
20190402_000519_00012594854358651603948

List Of Participants To Check Out!

Shalini www.bookreviewsbyshalini.com

Beth  www.hike2forty.blogspot.com

Shortgirl www.shortgirlwrites.wordpress.com

Odylicious Val  www.bookblog200.wordpress.com

Dora www.swiftcoffee.blog

Janet www.scr4pl80.wordpress.com

Becky www.omgbecky.blog

29 thoughts on “COVER REVEAL: Mistaken Identity Crisis (Braxton Campus Mystery #4)

Shalini said:
    April 5, 2019 at 7:20 AM

Yayy I am here. Thank you so much ❤️ fab post ♥️ have coffee and deal with twitter. I have not completed it yet whew

April 5, 2019 at 7:23 AM

I am awake now… the new WP editor doesn’t like when you copy from a previous post, so both of the posts today had no share buttons. I had to recreate it all just now 😦

tylerus said:
    April 5, 2019 at 7:31 AM

Love it – congratulations, Jay. You’re a [remarkable] force to be reckoned with. 🙂

melaniemolewriter said:
    April 5, 2019 at 7:31 AM

Love the new cover J. Congratulations!

The Cozy Pages said:
    April 5, 2019 at 7:38 AM

Another cute cover. Can’t wait to see how well it matches the story 😀

Martie said:
    April 5, 2019 at 7:48 AM

Great cover!

Jenn @ Bound to Writing said:
    April 5, 2019 at 9:42 AM

I love the cover! 😍

Natalie Ducey said:
    April 5, 2019 at 9:54 AM

Congratulations, James! Awesome cover. Cheers to you and a fabulous blog tour ahead! 🙂

April 5, 2019 at 11:27 AM

Just posted my reveal post. Good luck my friend!

rugby843 said:
    April 5, 2019 at 12:47 PM

Congratulations! You are moving fast, so happy for you. Hard work pays off!👏🏻👍🏻

splashesintobooks said:
    April 5, 2019 at 3:55 PM

[…] thisismytruthnow.com/2019/04/05/cover-reveal-mistaken-identity-crisis-braxton-campus-mystery-4-2/ […]

moorezart said:
    April 7, 2019 at 12:10 PM

Reblogged this on From 1 Blogger 2 Another.

Candace Peterson said:
    April 8, 2019 at 11:06 PM

Jay, I love the cover! Makes me wonder how much the electric cable car will play into the mystery. Congratulations!

April 9, 2019 at 7:17 AM

Thank you so much! It’s definitely an important part of the story. 🙂

Cozynookbks said:
    May 3, 2019 at 12:01 PM

I love that cover, Jay. 😍 I’m so behind on reading because of health issues I’ve been dealing with, but I haven’t forgotten about this series. It’s still on my tbr. 🤦🏽‍♀️
    I did my DNA and the first value that came up: 34% England, Wales & Northwestern Europe. 😌 That explains a lot of things, including my love for many things British. I’m sure my mom has an even higher concentration. (Mentioning this because I read your bio again and see your love for genealogy.)
    Congrats on all of the new books and your success. 😊

May 3, 2019 at 1:55 PM

Hi! I’m so glad to hear from you. Congrats on the DNA news, that’s so exciting. I do love that stuff. 🙂

I hope your health issues get better soon. I am sorry you’ve been struggling with them. Not fair, but you are strong!

Thank you re the books, too. 🙂 I love the series. I still can’t believe the first one was published 6 months ago! WOW. EAch new one is my favorite tho. LOL

Cozynookbks said:
        May 3, 2019 at 2:07 PM

Thanks, Jay. 😊
        I’m looking forward to checking them out. I still remember the excerpt I read. It was HILARIOUS!! 😂