Day: May 16, 2019
Father Figure is a .99 cent download for the next 5 days from 5/16 thru 5/20. It officially begins at 11am EST today – help yourselves! Thank you so much for your support in sharing, downloading, reading, and reviewing. I appreciate it! Download @ http://mybook.to/FatherFigure
Between the fast-paced New York City, a rural Mississippi town and a charming Pennsylvania college campus filled with secrets, two young girls learn the consequences of growing up too quickly. Amalia Graeme, abused by her mother for most of her life, longs to escape her desolate hometown and fall in love. Contemplating her loss of innocence and conflicting feelings between her boyfriend and the dangerous attraction she’s developed for an older man, Amalia faces life-altering tragedies. Brianna Porter, a sassy, angst-ridden teenager raised in New York City, yearns to find her life’s true purpose, conquer her fear of abandonment, and interpret an intimidating desire for her best friend, Shanelle. Desperate to find the father whom her mother refuses to reveal, Brianna accidentally finds out a shocking truth about her missing parent. Set in alternating chapters two decades apart, the parallels between their lives and the unavoidable collision that is bound to happen is revealed. FATHER FIGURE is an emotional story filled with mystery, romance, and suspense.
Father Figure was officially launched for sale on Amazon on April 2, 2018 as both an e-book and a physical book. Reviews have been extremely positive between Goodreads and Amazon since the 5-day free download and 5-day book blitz.
- Book Blitz: For 5 days, (4/30 thru 5/4) we posted promotions, hints, and feedback
- Blog Tour: For 5 days (6/4 thru 6/8) we posted reviews, interviews and a giveaway
- Thank you to everyone who has read or reviewed the book in the last few weeks. I am so happy it is going well. I can’t wait to share everything as they post.
- I am also very appreciative for everyone who has re-blogged or shared these reviews and posts. You help make this even more successful.
- If you’ve published any posts that I’ve missed or didn’t include here, please let me know. I will keep updating my author website with all the links through end of June when I’m done with the initial marketing phase.